•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Faqa - Dubai, 26 Jun 2020

Ale Vallecchi

Just to add @siddharth maheshwari to the roster, and specify that @Foxtrot Oscarwill be with us in place of @Desert Dweller.

Also, a reminder to @Rinelle Sanaani, @AKR, @luwaimn, @Rizwanm2, @martin and @siddharth maheshwari to aknowledge the anti Covid-19 regulations to be able to access the drive. Those who do not do so will not be allowed to join the convoy. 

Thank you very much for the cooperation. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Rinelle Sanaani said:

Thank u @Ale Vallecchi .i already agreed yesterday

Looking forward for the fun and exciting  trail under ur wing this friday..

20200622_122644.jpg

Thank you for sharing this @Rinelle Sanaani. Dear @Ale Vallecchi kindly confirm if my above comnfirmation is sufficent for Covid. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Rinelle Sanaani said:

Thank u @Ale Vallecchi .i already agreed yesterday

Looking forward for the fun and exciting  trail under ur wing this friday..

20200622_122644.jpg

Thanks a lot @Rinelle Sanaani. Well done (sorry for my mistake).

16 minutes ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Thank you for sharing this @Rinelle Sanaani. Dear @Ale Vallecchi kindly confirm if my above comnfirmation is sufficent for Covid. 

Thank you @siddharth maheshwari. All good. See you Friday. 

27 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Just to add @siddharth maheshwari to the roster, and specify that @Foxtrot Oscarwill be with us in place of @Desert Dweller.

Also, a reminder to @Rinelle Sanaani, @AKR, @luwaimn, @Rizwanm2, @martin and @siddharth maheshwari to aknowledge the anti Covid-19 regulations to be able to access the drive. Those who do not do so will not be allowed to join the convoy. 

Thank you very much for the cooperation. 

@Rizwanm2 thanks for acknowledging.

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks for the heads up @Rinelle Sanaani!

@Ale Vallecchi, @Srikumar, everyone, unfortunately (and hope for the last time) I won't be able to join. Now we can travel within Abu Dhabi, but not to other emirates. Well, in fact, we can travel out of Abu Dhabi, but need a permit to come back in :) . Hate to miss it, the description of the drive is quite promising... Have fun guys!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Martin. said:

@Ale Vallecchi, @Srikumar, everyone, unfortunately (and hope for the last time) I won't be able to join. Now we can travel within Abu Dhabi, but not to other emirates. Well, in fact, we can travel out of Abu Dhabi, but need a permit to come back in :) . Hate to miss it, the description of the drive is quite promising... Have fun guys!

Thanks @Martin. for the update, and hope to see you next week. This opens up a spot for anybody who still wants to join. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Martin. said:

There is a evening drive posted by Asif Bhai for Abu Dhabi residents. You could sign up for that.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

23 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear fellow Carnity members. While the posted drive is filling up, allow me to give you a first glimpse at the track we have prepared for you this coming Friday.

With the support of @Srikumar, and the presence, so far, of @martin, @Vanessa8580, @Kalahari, @Rizwanm2, @luwaimn, @Rinelle Sanaani, @Jun Zamora, @Lucky sAm, @Mahmoud Hamzawy and @Desert Dweller, we'll cover one of the most varied terrains in Dubai. We should find much less vegetation than around Pink and Fossil Rock, with occasional group of trees hiding behind the dunes, a few technical dune areas, where we'll need to finesse our way around, several stretches of long dunes, where to practice side sloping, as well as some ridge riding and criss-crossing, and sabkha areas where we can make good time.

The goal is to reach the area of Little Sweihan, and if possible, proceed from there, after a little playing around, toward our exit point at Solar Park. I will be more precise about the itinerary's conditions in a couple of days.

In the meantime, PLEASE, remember to click on the "Totally Agree"  icon to acknowledge having read and understood the Covid-19 compliance rules. All those who do not confirm this we'll not be accepted in the drive.

See you Friday.

Everybody has acknowledged the anti-Covid19 rules, so we are all good to go. Thank you all very much for your compliance👍

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use