•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Faqa - Dubai, 26 Jun 2020

Ale Vallecchi

Dear fellow Members: @Foxtrot Oscar, @Vanessa8580, @Kalahari, @Jun Zamora, @Rinelle Sanaani, @Mahmoud Hamzawy, @AKR, @Lucky sAm, @siddharth maheshwari, @luwaimn, @Rizwanm2.

With Marshal @Srikumar we had to change the meeting and deflation point to the following location:

https://goo.gl/maps/iNzc9eLGoE34eAdX9

Please, also check the drive's main page for reference.

The change was made to avoid the traffic jam that develops on approaching Al Faqa town limits, due to the police road-blocks for those entering Abu Dhabi. This new meeting point is the exit just before Faqa. Due to possible traffic on the road, please make sure to consider a few extra minutes of travelling, so that you may arrive on time. On arrival, please proceed to spread out along the road, and start deflating. 

We'll see you on Friday at 4PM, for the Faqa crossing toward Little Swehian and Solar Park.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear fellow desert travelers.

@Foxtrot Oscar, @Vanessa8580, @Kalahari, @Jun Zamora, @Rinelle Sanaani, @Lucky sAm, @Rizwanm2, @siddharth maheshwari, @Mahmoud Hamzawy, @AKR, @luwaimn.

Find below the convoy order for tomorrow's drive

DRIVER RANK CAR POSITION
Ale Vallecchi Advanced FJ  1
Foxtrot Oscar Fewbie X Terra 2
Jun Zamora Fewbie Jeep Wrangler 3
Rizwanm2 Fewbie Mitsubishi Nativa 4
Lucky Sam Fewbie Nissan Patrol 5
Luwaimn Fewbie Prado 6
Vanessa Intermediate Pajero LWB 7
AKR Fewbie Jeep Wrangler 8
Mahmoud Hamzawy Fewbie Prado 9
Siddharth Maheshwari Fewbie Jeep Wrangler 10
Rinelle Fewbie Jeep Wrangler 11
Kalahari Fewbie X Terra 12
Srikumar Marshal Jeep Cherokee 13

Once you arrive at the NEW meeting and deflation point, please tune in to Carnity Channel 1 (446.006). You may also want to memorize Channel 2 (446.03125) in case we need to switch during the drive.

The Seniors in the drive, besides myself, will be Marshal @Srikumar, who will be in the sweep position, and @Vanessa8580, who will be assisting as Centre Forward. Please follow their advise and instructions.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at 4PM sharp.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Once you arrive at the NEW meeting and deflation point, please tune in to Carnity Channel 1 (446.006). You may also want to memorize Channel 2 (446.03125) in case we need to switch during the drive.

Please configure all the 5 Carnity channels on your radio before the drive Incase the trip lead requires to change the frequency. This is Mandatory

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

@siddharth maheshwari this is to confirm that we have been informed you will not be able to join the drive tomorrow, due to car issues. I hope all is OK with you, and that you'll be able to join next week. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Ale Vallecchi @Srikumar  i got involved in a pileup accident of 6 cars and got hit by a taxi that broke my rear mudguard due to lack of safe distance. The car has to be sent to the workshop as mudguard was rubbing the wheels. Thankfully, noone was hurt!

Unfortunately will not be able to join tomorrow's drive . 

20200624_101134.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@siddharth maheshwari this is to confirm that we have been informed you will not be able to join the drive tomorrow, due to car issues. I hope all is OK with you, and that you'll be able to join next week. 

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi. Was not able to access as membership was under renewal. I also posted just now . Hope to see you soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 5

20 hours ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Dear @Ale Vallecchi @Srikumar  i got involved in a pileup accident of 6 cars and got hit by a taxi that broke my rear mudguard due to lack of safe distance. The car has to be sent to the workshop as mudguard was rubbing the wheels. Thankfully, noone was hurt!

20200624_101134.jpg

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi. Was not able to access as membership was under renewal. I also posted just now . Hope to see you soon.

I am seeing accidents every day on hessa street ... everyone is getting impatient when driving home from work...

I guess lockdown has made us homesick..

20 hours ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

20200624_101134.jpg

I am seeing accidents every day on hessa street ... everyone is getting impatient when driving home from work...

I guess lockdown has made us homesick..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Ale Vallecchi

I can't make it today due to unfortunate reason, am still trying to finish early to catch the drive... Kindly accept my apologies if I can't make it 

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

Dear @Ale Vallecchi

I can't make it today due to unfortunate reason, am still trying to finish early to catch the drive... Kindly accept my apologies if I can't make it 

Thank you 

Hi @Mahmoud Hamzawy. Thanks for the update. Hope you can still make it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use