•  

COVID19 COMPLIANT - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive: Badayer to Sharjah 26 June 2020

Wrangeld

Good morning eager drivers. 

With thanks to @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @E.C. TAN, @Colin Jordan, @Chaitanya D, @Shiju Manuel for hacing doen so already, this is a final reminder for @Febin Frederic, @RohanH, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe and @Roshan Abraham to confirm their agreement to the COVID requirements on this thread. 

To be even more specific, you need to confirm on the original post above (not the calendar) that you totally agree. 

This applies to each COVID drive. There is no blanket confirmation that can be signed off once. 

or you will be removed from the drive when it closes later in the week. 

Thanks in advacne for your cooperation. 

Edited by Wrangeld
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

On 6/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, Wrangeld said:

Good morning eager drivers. 

With thanks to @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @E.C. TAN, @Colin Jordan, @Chaitanya D, @Shiju Manuel for hacing doen so already, this is a final reminder for @Febin Frederic, @RohanH, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe and @Roshan Abraham to confirm their agreement to the COVID requirements on this thread. 

To be even more specific, you need to confirm on the original post above (not the calendar) that you totally agree. 

This applies to each COVID drive. There is no blanket confirmation that can be signed off once. 

or you will be removed from the drive when it closes later in the week. 

Thanks in advacne for your cooperation. 

@Jorge Stepniak Felippe

@Roshan Abraham

if you don’t want to be removed from the drive when it closes tomorrow morning, please proceed...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

7 minutes ago, Febin Frederic said:

@Wrangeld something has come up. i cant make it on friday. see you next time. 

Hi Febin

Thanks for the update. Appreciated by everyone. 

• Like (+1) 5

Dear @Wrangeld, due to a change of plans unfortunately I have to unsubscribe this ride: family first, this weekend. 

Luckily it is early enough for someone else to take my place. I wish you all a beautiful ride, see you next time! 

Ciao, 

Lorenzo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

39 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Wrangeld, due to a change of plans unfortunately I have to unsubscribe this ride: family first, this weekend. 

Luckily it is early enough for someone else to take my place. I wish you all a beautiful ride, see you next time! 

Ciao, 

Lorenzo

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Lorenzo, 

We are all 100% in agreement that family comes first. Thanks for the response. Yes, it would have opened up a space for someone else to join and that's apprecaited by everyone as spots are more limited than they used to be. 

See you soon in the sand. 

Edited by Wrangeld
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 6/21/2020 at 9:44 PM, Srikumar said:

Though a Light bar is advantageous, as long as you are following the car in front of you, your headlights are good enough for a night drive. Light bars are more useful for leads who need to define the route through the desert.

Also you can use High Beam in offroad and additonal fog lights, they help A LOT.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks @Emmanuel and @Wrangeld for a exciting drive. Quite a learning how to deal with soft sand on an extremely hot day... hope to make it to iftar bowl sometime soon. We could realise how soft the sand was as soon as we entered . It was towards the end the breeze was getting more comfortable.

Some pictures uploaded in gallery.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Emmanuel and @Wrangeld for the amazing drive with lots of learning things, the sand is really soft and climate is extremely hot. Today I realized the importance of ground clearence in Fewbie level onwards. Got a hit on the front number today, lucky not damaged much. May be I should think to modification on the my car soon to fit for the drive. 

Thanks to everyone on the drive today. See you all soon. 

Photos will be uploaded in gallery. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use