•  

COVID19 COMPLIANT - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive: Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi 26 June 2020

Asif Hussain

@Remco Snoek @Fuad @IMAMP @Martin. @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen thank you for joining the drive.

It is mandatory for all drive participants to acknowledge the agreement by clicking "Totally Agree" to COVID19 precaution requirement on this drive thread.

Thanks @Martin. you had already done it.

@Remco Snoek @Fuad @IMAMP @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen please make sure you read the agreement and agree by clicking on right icon as shown below by today.image.png.e68b8056a1288db5afa1e1810c1b6097.png

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

3 hours ago, IMAMP said:

@Asif Hussain yesterday I have done, totally agreed but I dont know it's disappear. I click again just now. 😁

Thank you @IMAMP 

3 hours ago, Remco Snoek said:

@Asif Hussain Sorry for the late reply. I read and agreed. 

looking forward to see you guys. Till Friday 

@Remco Snoek you had clicked the icon on drive calendar. You should do in original drive post 👇

https://carnity.com/forums/topic/15068-covid19-compliant-evening-fewbie-desert-drive-al-khatim-abu-dhabi-26-june-2020

• Like (+1) 1

@Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen you had not agreed COVID19 precautionary requirement on the drive thread. 

Failure to acknowledge the "Totally Agree" on the conversation thread will result in you being removed from the attendee list.

@Fuad thank you for agreeing and @Remco Snoek thank you for agreeing on right tab.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Asif Hussain changed the title to COVID19 COMPLIANT - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive: Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi 26 June 2020

@Martin. @Remco Snoek @IMAMP @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen @Fuad thank you all for joining Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi drive on Friday 26th June 2020.

We all will meet at 4PM at given location and move to deflation point and i request everyone to reach on time.

Strictly follow all the COVID19 precaution for carnity off-road drives. Falling to abide instruction will result in ban from carnity off-road club. Please read this link and agree if you had not done it before.

https://carnity.com/forums/topic/15021-ban-from-carnity-off-road-club?tab=comments#comment-63844

Radio channel will be Carnity CHANNEL 5 for this drive. Once you reach the meeting point please turn on your radio. If you had not yet programmed your radio, do program all Carnity 1 to 5 channels before you join the drive. How to program please follow this link:

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119

Convoy Positioning:

1. @Asif Hussain Nissan Xterra

2. @Martin. - Mitshubishi Pajero

3. @Remco Snoek Toyota Fortuner

4. @IMAMP Chevrolet Trail Blazer

5. @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen GMC Canyon (not yet confirmed)

6. @Fuad Nissan Pathfinder

We are ending the drive where there is no petrol pump nearby. So kindly bring your own air compressor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

7 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

@Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen you had not agreed COVID19 precautionary requirement on the drive thread. 

Failure to acknowledge the "Totally Agree" on the conversation thread will result in you being removed from the attendee list.

Reminder:

@Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen if you do not agree on COVID19 precautionary requirement by 7pm today, unfortunately i will be forced to remove you from calendar for tomorrow's drive

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Asif Hussain said:

Reminder:

@Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen if you do not agree on COVID19 precautionary requirement by 7pm today, unfortunately i will be forced to remove you from calendar for tomorrow's drive

Dear Asif Bhai,

I will be forced to exit as my flag is not in usable condition and its not holding.

enjoy guys and stay safe. 

• Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Reminder:

@Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen unfortunately I have to remove you from drive for not agreeing to COVID19 precaution. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

DRIVE RSVP CLOSED

@Martin. @Remco Snoek @IMAMP @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen @Fuad thank you all for joining Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi drive on Friday 26th June 2020.

We all will meet at 4PM at given location and move to deflation point and i request everyone to reach on time.

Strictly follow all the COVID19 precaution for carnity off-road drives. Falling to abide instruction will result in ban from carnity off-road club. Please read this link and agree if you had not done it before.

https://carnity.com/forums/topic/15021-ban-from-carnity-off-road-club?tab=comments#comment-63844

Radio channel will be Carnity CHANNEL 5 for this drive. Once you reach the meeting point please turn on your radio. If you had not yet programmed your radio, do program all Carnity 1 to 5 channels before you join the drive. How to program please follow this link:

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119

Convoy Positioning:

1. @Asif Hussain Nissan Xterra

2. @IMAMP Chevrolet Trail Blazer

3. @Remco Snoek Toyota Fortuner

4. @Martin. Mitshubishi Pajero

@Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen GMC Canyon (Removed from drive for not agreeing COVID19 precaution for this drive)

@Fuad Nissan Pathfinder (Unable to join this drive)

We are ending the drive where there is no petrol pump nearby. So kindly bring your own air compressor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use