•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 26 Jun 2020

Frederic

6 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

wow I got a slot in alqudra morning drive with @Fredric . 

Happy to accomodate you @syed salman raza.

I will be closing the RSVP later this afternoon.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

RSVP is now closed for this drive.

You can find the convoy numbering below. Please familiarize yourself with your number so we can easily take off as soon as we are deflated. 

@asifk will be second lead tomorrow, and having seen him driving over the last couple of weeks, i am sure he will do great. 

@AviG is our only absolute newbie, and i wish him welcome to the club from my side He can keep a close watch on his buddy Asif who will be in front of him.

@Tbone will be center forward, so he is the glue that keeps together moving swiftly and will communicate with me and Mels to relay the needed info.

@Mels Wolf will be sweeping, and can test his rope and practice recovery skills. Be aware that Mels can move around within the convoy to assist where needed, and will be your main recovery help. 

image.png.7b8c43b477a5648be1cb463c81ad2d09.png

Please arrive on time so by 7:00AM we are deflated and good to go. The restrictions have been lifted which means we can leave the house a bit earlier if needed. 

We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.03125) for our communication, so make sure the frequency is set and you have the other frequencies also in your radio set up so we can move to another frequency if there is too much interference.

Make sure you all have flags and radio. Compressor is useful, but optional as we will be exiting on the road nearby the Al Qudra Last Exit ENOC station.

Covid19 precautions still apply and we will stay inside our vehicles all the time, except for deflation, inflation, or recoveries. During recoveries only Marshal and assigned sweep are allowed outside the vehicle.

See you tomorrow !!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Tbone said:

Hi @Frederic! Can't help noticing that the list of vehicles are almost arranged in palindrome. 

Wow. Well spotted ! 

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Frederic,

I unfortunately already used the rope more than I figured I needed it yet, it's got great strength which will help us in any potential recoveries tomorrow! I even have half the rope colored green because my radiator coolant leaked from the can in the trunk as an extra effect! 

Looking forward to a nice and hot drive! 

Welcome @AviG and nice to see you on your first drive! Your Prado will probably easily take you through this nice light colored sand terrain! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Frederic said:

RSVP is now closed for this drive.

You can find the convoy numbering below. Please familiarize yourself with your number so we can easily take off as soon as we are deflated. 

@asifk will be second lead tomorrow, and having seen him driving over the last couple of weeks, i am sure he will do great. 

@AviG is our only absolute newbie, and i wish him welcome to the club from my side He can keep a close watch on his buddy Asif who will be in front of him.

@Tbone will be center forward, so he is the glue that keeps together moving swiftly and will communicate with me and Mels to relay the needed info.

@Mels Wolf will be sweeping, and can test his rope and practice recovery skills. Be aware that Mels can move around within the convoy to assist where needed, and will be your main recovery help. 

image.png.7b8c43b477a5648be1cb463c81ad2d09.png

Please arrive on time so by 7:00AM we are deflated and good to go. The restrictions have been lifted which means we can leave the house a bit earlier if needed. 

We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.03125) for our communication, so make sure the frequency is set and you have the other frequencies also in your radio set up so we can move to another frequency if there is too much interference.

Make sure you all have flags and radio. Compressor is useful, but optional as we will be exiting on the road nearby the Al Qudra Last Exit ENOC station.

Covid19 precautions still apply and we will stay inside our vehicles all the time, except for deflation, inflation, or recoveries. During recoveries only Marshal and assigned sweep are allowed outside the vehicle.

See you tomorrow !!

thanks @Frederic - looking forward to it ! 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use