•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 26 Jun 2020

Frederic

5 minutes ago, asifk said:

Hi @George Francis yes i am registered for the 7am newbie at pink rock on the same day. Thanks for agreeing to switch. 

hi @Rahimdad and @Frederic - would you mind as administrators putting me into the qudra drive and @George Francis into the pink rock drive ? 

thanks !

I have added @asifk and removed @George Francis from my drive.

@Rahimdad can you please remove @asifk from your drive and add @George Francis instead ?

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@AviG Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

Kindly share with us the following information:

- Which 4x4 are you driving ?
- Any prior offroad experience ?

- Are the vehicle's towpoints in perfect condition ?

Please go through the full drive post, video, and acknowledge you have understood the Covid19 precautions by clicking "Totally agreed" on the drive post.

If you have any questions regarding the two-way radio, flag, or other essential items for the drive, please post them here so we can help you out.

See you Friday !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Which 4x4 are you driving ?                                         Jeep wrangler sport 2005
- Any prior offroad experience ?                                   Newbie 2 times 

- Are the vehicle's towpoints in perfect condition ?       YES     

Please go through the full drive post, video, and acknowledge you have understood the Covid19 precautions by clicking "Totally agreed" on the drive post.    Done

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

17 hours ago, AviG said:

Many thanks! I am very much looking forward to it. I have a Toyota Prado . I have been off road only once before. 

Thanks @AviG Please acknowledge you have read the COVID19 precautions by clicking "Totally Agree" on the drive post.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Frederic if the RSVP limit is not reached and spots are available I would like to join for morning drive . Please let me know when you make the final list . TIA

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

2 hours ago, Leo Francis said:

Hi, I just joined the club and I hope to meet you all soon. I have been offloading for a while, 3 years. I was wondering if I could join the Friday morning newbie drive on 26th June?. I came to know about carnity through JJ and I hope to join you all this Friday.

Thanks

Leo.

Welcome @Leo Francis to Carnity Off-road Club.

As Qudra drive is full, you are most welcome to join my newbie drive in the evening. Lets see how it goes tomorow morning on Qudra drive RSVP, so that @Frederic can accommodate you or not based on last minute drop out.

Please make sure you have gone through the newbie briefing video, that is must for all first time joiners here at Carnity.

Secondly, please make sure that you are carrying fully charged radio tuned with all 5 Carnity frequencies.

Frederic (trip lead) will announce the convoy numbering and radio frequency here by 6 PM.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use