•  
Advertise here

Digital car paint that light up with electricity

Gaurav

Last year after seeing this digitized protection film, now this digital car paint seems possible to light up the whole car paint with electricity as we want, be it for reflective purposes or complete change on demand or animation with the car paint/panels. Really damn creative work.

Im not sure how this digital car paint can get legal approval as many authorities record car color as key identifier.

This digital car paint technology looks really very promising for endless applications and use for transportation industry from emergency vehicles to guiding vehicles etc.

paint.JPG

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

24 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Saw some shabby work of this at the Global Village before it closed down at the Car Stunt show. Really eye catching, but I thought it was some LED lights.

This year cars was more superior.

• Like (+1) 2

I would love to see this in person to see how the wiring works. Something that would be pretty cool is if they combined it with thermoelectric paint, maybe coat the inside of the bonnet and engine bay with the thermoelectric paint and create a self sustaining system that needs no external power source although I think an inverter would be needed. From the video, I have a feeling that it needs an AC power source to excite the particles in the paint where the thermoelectric paint is only capable of generating a DC voltage. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nice idea this paint, but I think it would be wasted on a bog standard Toyota Tazz...

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, treks said:

Nice idea this paint, but I think it would be wasted on a bog standard Toyota Tazz...

Everything would be wasted on a big standard Tazz

• Haha (+1) 3

Not sure if anyone else here watches the show Car SOS, but they did a treatment on one of their restorations (a VW Camper van if i am not wrong) where this paint was used. In the right hands, and I am a real fan of Fuzz Townsend, the addition of the pain had an amazing impact on the vehicle and gave it a real wow factor. It does not change the color of the paint on the vehicle so should not be a problem in registration as the base color would stay constant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

6 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Not sure if anyone else here watches the show Car SOS, but they did a treatment on one of their restorations (a VW Camper van if i am not wrong) where this paint was used. In the right hands, and I am a real fan of Fuzz Townsend, the addition of the pain had an amazing impact on the vehicle and gave it a real wow factor. It does not change the color of the paint on the vehicle so should not be a problem in registration as the base color would stay constant. 

Use to watch it but got bored of these formula car shows.

An abandoned car 

Sad story behind it

They sneak the car away

Find more issues than expected

Oh no! Will they ever get it done in time

A small miracle happens and it's done in time

Return to owner who is all smiles and tear. Awwwe warm fuzzy feeling in heart

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Use to watch it but got bored of these formula car shows.

Yes, it's formulaic and I destest the 'Parts blagging ... " bit. Fuzz is a really sound guy and I watch it largely because he is a great teacher and has some good ideas ... like electrostatically charged paint the lights up 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, desertdude said:

Everything would be wasted on a big standard Tazz

True, but only up to a point, that point being excessive amounts of money required for expensive and never-ending repairs.☺️ 

• Like (+1) 1