•  
Advertise here

Wrangler flag mount

Nacho

Hi all!

One quick question, which kind of flag support (assuming same price for both of them) do you recommend for a jeep wrangler? The typical suction mount or the bracket that goes installed in the back tire (picture below)?

Antenna & Flag Mount Bracket for Jeep Wrangler: Buy Online at Best ...

Thanks in advance!

Nacho

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Anish S said:

I am using a suction mount but i would prefer a bracket instead because it is permanent and more importantly you do not have to worry about the suction mount falling off during the drives.

Absolutely. its always better have bracket. Fortunately jeep brackets are easily available. I saw 1 on amazon.ae 40 AED

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

6 minutes ago, RohanH said:

Absolutely. its always better have bracket. Fortunately jeep brackets are easily available. I saw 1 on amazon.ae 40 AED

Yes, that's absolutely correct, the bracket for Jeep is widely available and cheaper than for Pajero...

• Like (+1) 4

I use a AOR suction mount and flag for my car which I got from ACE Hardware. It cost more than others, but the quality is very much better than any others I have used before also it the  has advantage that you can mount the flag on two sides and it can be placed anywhere . Haven’t had any issues of the flag falling of even once when I forgot to remove the flag and drove the car on the highway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

43 minutes ago, E.C. TAN said:

FYI, I just ziplock the flag pole (a fishing rod) to the rear gate handle. 

Ahh yes my kind of man. Simple yet effective Mcgyver ideas. 

P.S : it's zip ties not ziplock. Zip lock are the transparent bags used to keep sandwiches fresh! Lol

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

35 minutes ago, desertdude said:

P.S : it's zip ties not ziplock. Zip lock are the transparent bags used to keep sandwiches fresh! Lol

Yea, typo error. 😅

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, desertdude said:

Am also doing the same zip tie with a small U shape bracket ( 2 Dhs at hardware shop) and the flag pole I use small dia curtain rod ( free from used furniture shop) and then covered with red colour insulation tape to look reddish, and brought a red colour satin fabric and made a flag and tied at the end. Total cost 15 Dhs. 

Edited by Shiju Manuel
  • Well Done (+2) 1