•  
Advertise here

What was your worst car problem ever happened?

My 2001 caprice brake failed due to leaking brake fluid and all of sudden i need to steer little right (changing lane) and wanted to slow down the speed and realize that brake pedal is dead soft and not doing anything. Turn to gears and hand brake and steer car to grass and slow down and stop. It was most freaky experience i had and i still remember everything.

Got the car on recovery and sent to my mechanic and got the leaking brake fluid issue fixed, and for next few weeks i was still scraed and kept checking brakes all the time.....!

• 1 month later...

Well the worst car problem I've ever experienced was when my mother was driving the suburban in the winter and she didn't know how to use the 4x4. She ended up putting it in 4x4 low instead of high while driving on the highway. She ended up blowing up the engine.

we were driving back from Oman and everything was fine but the car started overheating and then is when the problem started. it was such a bad experience that the time till we reached dubai i was constantly worried about overheating.