•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

28 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Ale Vallecchi amazing ... at this rate you'll be a marshall within another 2 weeks 😂😂

Great news and i am delighted for you that you have been given this additional promotion. 

Looking very much forward to supporting you on a drive some time soon. 

Thank you SOOOO much @Wrangeld !! As I said before, you and @Jeepie have been so much a part of this upward path, that I would not have been able to follow it o quickly without our drives together. I am waiting for both of you at the higher level, in no time.

31 minutes ago, J J said:

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi ! Well deserved !

Thanks a lot @J J. You have helped me achieve this.

29 minutes ago, Jeepie said:

Wow Ale, amazing. Congratulations. You are moving up fast 🚀

Thank you so much @Jeepie. You have been a great part of this amazing path. I am grateful to you for driving alongside me so many times lately. Looking forward to your promotion soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi . Though it might seem unexpected, but your driving, planning and leadership skills are already in place and I personally saw it from close quarters in the last drive.

I couldn't be more happier for you. Well deserved and look forward to you training the next batch of Fewbies to achieve what you have done in such a short span of time. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Xaf said:

Congratulations Ale! 🍷 

@Xaf what can I say, other than you have been my closest driving partner throughout my history at Carnity. As you mentioned in another post, I could not have been the Yin off-roader that I have become without your Yang. I am truly looking forward to our next drives, where your energy, enthusiasm and absolute control will certainly spur me more, and further along the learning curve to the top. Thank you so much.

3 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi . Though it might seem unexpected, but your driving, planning and leadership skills are already in place and I personally saw it from close quarters in the last drive.

I couldn't be more happier for you. Well deserved and look forward to you training the next batch of Fewbies to achieve what you have done in such a short span of time. 

@Srikumar thank you so very much for your words, and most of all for your tutoring. You may not remember, but my first newbie drive was under your Marshalship (I guess I just made up a new word ;-)), as has been the case for my first lead. This must not be a coincidence. I am very grateful for your confidence in my abilities, and look forward to many more drives together.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Javier M said:

Ale Congratulations!!

@Javier M thank you very much. I am really grateful to you for showing me the way in the drives we did together. You certainly have pushed me to become more in control of my machine, and feel more aware of my potential. We'll need to celebrate with a toast (whether it be mezcal or wine) as soon as possible.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Xaf what can I say, other than you have been my closest driving partner throughout my history at Carnity. As you mentioned in another post, I could not have been the Yin off-roader that I have become without your Yang. I am truly looking forward to our next drives, where your energy, enthusiasm and absolute control will certainly spur me more, and further along the learning curve to the top. Thank you so much.

@Srikumar thank you so very much for your words, and most of all for your tutoring. You may not remember, but my first newbie drive was under your Marshalship (I guess I just made up a new word ;-)), as has been the case for my first lead. This must not be a coincidence. I am very grateful for your confidence in my abilities, and look forward to many more drives together.

Yes, I remember it was in Qudra sometime last November for an early morning drive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Tbone said:

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi! Looking forward to drive with you as a lead. 

Thank you so much @Tbone. Looking forward to see you again with your new drive.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use