•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi, you certainly deserve this promotion. Not only do I love your calm, but also your down to earth attitude. I believe you when you say that you are still taking every opportunity to learn from everyone, new and old as I myself am still learning the art after spending over 12 years in this sport. God has his way to introduce us, we might never expect to meet each other again, but you left a very pleasant memory after our first meet at 2nd December which turned into a full on celebration when you joined at Carnity. Very proud of the way you have progressed and have a nature of taking people you have driven with along with you. You will never be alone and always find the support from this community as and when required. Can't wait to fly under your wings. As @Gaurav bhai says everyone has his own flavour of driving, I can't wait to taste the success of one of your drives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi, you certainly deserve this promotion. Not only do I love your calm, but also your down to earth attitude. I believe you when you say that you are still taking every opportunity to learn from everyone, new and old as I myself am still learning the art after spending over 12 years in this sport. God has his way to introduce us, we might never expect to meet each other again, but you left a very pleasant memory after our first meet at 2nd December which turned into a full on celebration when you joined at Carnity. Very proud of the way you have progressed and have a nature of taking people you have driven with along with you. You will never be alone and always find the support from this community as and when required. Can't wait to fly under your wings. As @Gaurav bhai says everyone has his own flavour of driving, I can't wait to taste the success of one of your drives.

Thank you very, very much @Rahimdad. You are the soul of this club, and it is your attitude which I look up to as an example to follow. I truely hope to drive with you very soon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi ! Well deserved promotion indeed.

I'm inspired by both your driving and patience to handle challenging situations in the convoy.

As most of the leaders in this club that I know, like @Srikumar , @Gaurav, @Rahimdad, @Frederic, @Emmanuel ,and more, you guys have modeled an attitude that inspires and encourages beginners like me. I'm sure there are lots of fellow off roaders out there who I have yet to meet that posses the same attitude. Looking forward to more drives! 

• Like (+1) 3

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi!!! I am not surprised to see you getting promoted. I absolutely enjoy all your drives either as a senior member, or, as was the case lately, as Lead. Perfect combination of skills, challenge and fun. Looking forward to driving more with you buddy!

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Jun Zamora said:

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi ! Well deserved promotion indeed.

I'm inspired by both your driving and patience to handle challenging situations in the convoy.

As most of the leaders in this club that I know, like @Srikumar , @Gaurav, @Rahimdad, @Frederic, @Emmanuel ,and more, you guys have modeled an attitude that inspires and encourages beginners like me. I'm sure there are lots of fellow off roaders out there who I have yet to meet that posses the same attitude. Looking forward to more drives! 

Thank you @Jun Zamora. Your passion and desire will guide you. See you soon. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use