•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

@Ale Vallecchi, a very well deserved promotion! The hard work, sometimes re-routing to ensure a safer route and learning about the calm approach when others are having a refusal or a stuck really help!

I learned loads from you, including a lot of amazing italian words increasing my vocabulary during one of the pop-outs ;-) 

Keep up the great planning, and looking forward to a lot more drives!!

• Like (+1) 4

This is excellent news @Ale Vallecchi. I always thought you were at expert level anyway! Love driving with you , you're so calm, even when we're creating chaos in your path haha 

Looking forward to many more drives with you 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mels Wolf said:

@Ale Vallecchi, a very well deserved promotion! The hard work, sometimes re-routing to ensure a safer route and learning about the calm approach when others are having a refusal or a stuck really help!

I learned loads from you, including a lot of amazing italian words increasing my vocabulary during one of the pop-outs ;-) 

Keep up the great planning, and looking forward to a lot more drives!!

Grazie @Mels Wolf. I progressed a great deal since we started doing more drives together, so it must be a 2 way flow of information. Now you need to teach me some Dutch too 😂!! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

This is excellent news @Ale Vallecchi. I always thought you were at expert level anyway! Love driving with you , you're so calm, even when we're creating chaos in your path haha 

Looking forward to many more drives with you 

Thanks @Foxtrot Oscar. I guess I'll become known as the Zen off-roader 😅. Thanks for joining my drives, and sharing the good times. See you soon. 

2 minutes ago, sertac said:

@Ale Vallecchi very well deserved. You are a great person and a great driver. 

Thanks a lot @sertac. Looking forward to our next drives together. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

55 minutes ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi. Looking forward to be in your convoy. 

Thanks a lot @Denizzalbayrak. I look forward to more drives together.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use