•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

So happy for you @Ale Vallecchi !!

And so well deserved. Like @Xaf mentioned before, you possess a finesse to read the dunes and work with them instead of fighting against them. You spend time in preparing your drives and execute them perfectly, and as a support you’re always around with helpful advice. You deserve this rank and look forward to reaching the ultimate ladder very soon !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Ale Vallecchi amazing ... at this rate you'll be a marshall within another 2 weeks 😂😂

Great news and i am delighted for you that you have been given this additional promotion. 

Looking very much forward to supporting you on a drive some time soon. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi ! So well deserved !

Thanks @Vanessa8580, I could not have done it with your help and support during our last drives.

25 minutes ago, Frederic said:

So happy for you @Ale Vallecchi !!

And so well deserved. Like @Xaf mentioned before, you possess a finesse to read the dunes and work with them instead of fighting against them. You spend time in preparing your drives and execute them perfectly, and as a support you’re always around with helpful advice. You deserve this rank and look forward to reaching the ultimate ladder very soon !

Thanks Fred. I have been learning a great deal from each of you Marshals, and all my fellow drivers. I am super happy at this level, and will enjoy it as much as possible, before even thinking of moving on. This seems very much a dream to me as it is :grin:

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use