•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 3 July 2020

Frederic

@Frederic, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Wrangeld, thank you so much for organizing such a great off road trip today, I really enjoyed and learned a lot.

thank you everyone and see you soon again.

as usual here you go with short video of our activities today 😊😊

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 5

4 minutes ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

@Frederic, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Wrangeld, thank you so much for organizing such a great off road trip today, I really enjoyed and learned a lot.

... and this is the distinguishing benefit of a drive with @Yousef Alimadadi 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

32 minutes ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

Amazing video !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thank you all for a great morning in the desert! @Frederic showed his skills of getting unstuck and was great to be able to help the convoy use the easier path. I was surpoprised that for the first 2 hours I could ride with the windows open...it is a very different experience and nothing like an afternoon nap to recover from the short night sleep

We covered 36km and did some serious dune climbing to test our cars' limits

@Wrangeld your Jeep is great and so compact. Thanks for all the help 

@George Francis sorry that we were too fast at times, I was keeping my eye on you and Frederic 

enjoy your Saturday 

IMG_1014.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Wow all the talent in one convoy. From the capable helping hands of @Frederic and @Wrangeld to their amazing recall in terms if trip reports to the ever famous video from @Yousef Alimadadi. Felt like I was there with you guys and share the excitement through your words and video.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you for the amazing trip @Frederic @Wrangeld @Jorge Stepniak Felippe as usual for pushing us as per our skills & capabilities..... with the appropriate guidance.... Fun Drive as usual with my two stuck (One was purely due to lack of concentration I would say) but pulled out by Fred.... @Jorge Stepniak Felippe your pace was perfect it was only at times I went a bit lagging behind to catch up.... but overall a good trip.....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use