•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie+ Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl-Shuwaib - Sharjah - 3 July 2020

Emmanuel

Please everyone don’t forget to click on totally agree (reaction)  in the drive post

Radio Channel: Channel 4 - set at 446.081’25 frequency.

convoy numbering:

1. Jeepie / Emmanuel
2. Foxtrot Oscar
3. Jolly Abraham
4. Najeeb Mohammed
5. Chaitanya D
6. Denizzalbayrak
7. Vanessa8580
8. Rinelle Sanaani
9. Kalahari
10. Tbone
11. Emmanuel / Jeepie

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

50 minutes ago, Lucky sAm said:

@Emmanuel I have just sing up for this drive.

I don't have additional light on my car.Hope its OK to drive with regular headlights for this level of drive.

Please Advise..

Hi @Lucky sAm, as you have signed up so late at 9 PM on Thursday when drive RSVP has closed in the morning at 9 AM. Your name has been removed from the calendar. 

Please try to sign up early next week, and if the drive is full, leave a note on the drive thread to a waitlist in case anyone signs out last minute.

• Like (+1) 3

Hello @Emmanuel,

Sorry but I had some work on Friday luckily  got over today itself and  I don't wanted to loose this apportunity so I sign-up.

Anyways  Thank you for your advice,  will take care in future.

Enjoy your drive guys, see you next week👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just home from this gripping drive!.. well what I realized is that this sport gets serious and tough as you progress and do more. 

Kudos to @Emmanuel and @Wrangeld who were literally drenched in sweat fixing pop outs, managing tugs and stuck situations. All drivers too did very well trying their best to keep up the pace and technicality.  @Jeepie,@Vanessa8580 thanks for your support... relax and get ready to sweat it out next week friends. Some images uploaded in gallery.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Many thanks to @Jeepie   for once again leading us through the desert and choosing a fantastic route with many challenges and lots of fun play areas. With every drive I learn more and more

As darkness fell the challenge increased exponentially. The dunes that lay ahead were technically difficult , thankfully we had the Dune Whisperer @Emmanuel to lead us through this very challenging part of the drive. It was difficult trying to keep  distance in order to reroute if necessary whilst maintaining a close enough distance to keep eyes on the lead, I relished the challenge.However,  I didn't  relish the 'pop out'. Things you think will never happen to you and then....the thing is it was so innocuous , I was driving fine and then came the wobble on the steering wheel. Again a huge thanks to @Jeepie , @Wrangeld @Emmanuel and @Vanessa8580 for their assistance in resolving the issue.

I think all on the drive coped remarkably well with the night section and its a credit to those who are brave enough to lead and sweep , the ones who double back to check on us all and constantly provide advice as well as much needed reassurance

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use