•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie+ Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl-Shuwaib - Sharjah - 3 July 2020

Emmanuel

@Yousef Alimadadi and @Lorenzo Candelpergher Sorry but as you are newly promoted to fewbie level, please sign out of this fewbie+ drive  (= at least 4 drives at fewbie level) and join another one. If the other drives are full you can put your name on waiting list. 

• Like (+1) 4

@Emmanuel I will unsubscribe, no problem at all, as these are the rules 😥. I indeed do not have enough fewbie drives with Carnity, that's correct, even though it should be said that, with the latest ones done with other groups last saturday, I have totaled 18 drives (335km on the sand) since Feb' 20. Enjoy the ride and see you next time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

@Emmanuel I will unsubscribe, no problem at all, as these are the rules 😥. I indeed do not have enough fewbie drives with Carnity, that's correct, even though it should be said that, with the latest ones done with other groups last saturday, I have totaled 18 drives (335km on the sand) since Feb' 20. Enjoy the ride and see you next time.

If you read the drive post @Lorenzo Candelpergher you will see the mention “with Carnity”.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

If you read the drive post @Lorenzo Candelpergher you will see the mention “with Carnity”.

Yes, sure, I know, I fully understand. That is why, as said, as these are the rules, I opted out of the ride. I had missed it in the ride description when I first read it. Thanks.

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

@Emmanuel, thank you for your advise, that is fine with me and I will see if there is any other opportunists for Newbie ride for this week.  

I’m not saying that you should join a newbie drive, it’s just that this drive is for fewbie+, not regular fewbie. After 4 drives at this level you will be able to join fewbie+.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use