•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Faya - Sharjah - 3 Jul 2020

Ale Vallecchi

47 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Carnity members @Rinelle Sanaani, @asifk, @Jolly Abraham, @Shiju Manuel, @J J, @RohanH, @Vanessa8580, @Najeeb Mohammed, @Chaitanya D, @Anish S, @Tbone, @Janarthan and @Denizzalbayrak.

Thanks to all of you for promptly acknowledging the Covid rules. Very well done.

Also, for any of you who feels the need to gain more information regarding some of the techniques which, as Fewbies, we'll practice during the drive, please read the chapter Dune Crossing Tutorial and Techniques  available on the website.

This drive will take place in a relatively technical area, where we will find some play zones, ideal for either climbing or side-sloping, and occasionally some ridges where we will do some crossing. Dunes will be neither too high nor too steep, so this should be possible for all. We will scale the drive up or down in difficulty, according to the convoy's "feeling".

Lastly, if any of you thinks he may have to cancel, for whatever reason, please do so by tomorrow at midday, so that we may allow those on the waiting list (currently 2 other members) to join the drive in your place.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday morning at 5AM sharp. Have a good ending of the week.

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi. Got my front bumper cut on the Paj, and looking forward to the drive this weekend (only slightly scared of the early morning start time !). See you soon ! 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, asifk said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi. Got my front bumper cut on the Paj, and looking forward to the drive this weekend (only slightly scared of the early morning start time !). See you soon ! 

@asifk I am scared of the early wake up to!! But as we say in Italy "Mornings carry gold in their mouth".....sounds better in the original language, but you get my meaning 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, asifk said:

Hi @asifk just curies to know how you did the bumper cutting of your Paj. if you have any pictures pls share it, i too thinking of the same. 

• Like (+1) 3

I was the wake up caller for my friends when I was in university. I wake up with the first note of alarm. If someone had an exam the next day, usually in Turkey students work hardest on the pre-exam night (To cover up the days of drinking)... They were calling me to set up an alarm clock and wake them up. 

Some heavy sleepers even were staying at my apartment so that I can use physical force in case of emergency :D:D   

I can do long calls to wake up if  someone needs :D 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

I was the wake up caller for my friends when I was in university. I wake up with the first note of alarm. If someone had an exam the next day, usually in Turkey students work hardest on the pre-exam night (To cover up the days of drinking)... They were calling me to set up an alarm clock and wake them up. 

Some heavy sleepers even were staying at my apartment so that I can use physical force in case of emergency :D:D   

am thinking not to sleep at night 🙄, as i need to wake up at 3.45 maximum to reach 5 clock at deflation point. my wife says to take my blanket and sleep at desert 😖

Edited by Shiju Manuel
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 minutes ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Can I use your service? I don't trust myself at all. I was famous to be late at university :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

I am a very bad sleeper and I am definitely a morning person and like most of you know, I can be pretty loud 🤣 I can give you all a call if you like 😜You will definitely be awake !!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use