•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Faya - Sharjah - 3 Jul 2020

Ale Vallecchi

@Ale Vallecchi thank u so much for the oppurtunity , to watch u first hand on how well u planned and execute a great lead.. ur a REAL ALPHA WOLF... 

It was really fun from the start... it was like a hyperadrenaline joy ride thru ur RUMBLE OF THE JUNGLE.. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

It was my first drive in as sweeper. Even though there was a responsibility on my shoulder, I enjoyed even more then usual drives. I guess responsibility made an positive impact on enjoyment.

I had the chance to compare between my old drives which I attended as a regular driver and this one with as a sweeper, I realized how much effort and energy are being spent on organizing these drives. So once again thanks to all marshalls and senior drivers!!

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi, for considering me as sweeper and thanks @Vanessa8580 for your help. I hope I've provided what is expected from me. Route was amazing it felt like two different drives combined together. First half was tough and challenging, second half was technical and fun.

Lastly, I feel like in 10 years time there will be no desert in UAE, those plants! They are getting more & more every day. It's good for climate change but bad for sand surfers :)  

Hope to see everyone next week!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Well done @Ale Vallecchi you finally got the award of "Boring Drives" without any stuck and tow rope. It should probably be the highest award for any trip lead, but we don't recognize that as we love getting stuck to learn new stuff, lolololol.

Really well done Ale, for perfect planning and leading the whole convoy with good pace, excitement and safety.

@J J you are fantastic in giving rightful tribute to Ale with Ale Ale Ale Ale song in your drive video. Very creative. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I was about to call @Ale Vallecchi. The boring lead with no stucks, but @Gaurav bhai called shotgun on that. @asifk your good deed is really well worth any drive. However it is always the case for over heat specially during the summer. It would be good to do some research and add an additional gear oil cooler. Also start experimenting by going lower PSI on your tires. The less the resistance from your tires the less the stress on the engine and gearbox.

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

21 hours ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

It was my first drive in as sweeper. Even though there was a responsibility on my shoulder, I enjoyed even more then usual drives. I guess responsibility made an positive impact on enjoyment.

I had the chance to compare between my old drives which I attended as a regular driver and this one with as a sweeper, I realized how much effort and energy are being spent on organizing these drives. So once again thanks to all marshalls and senior drivers!!

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi, for considering me as sweeper and thanks @Vanessa8580 for your help. I hope I've provided what is expected from me. Route was amazing it felt like two different drives combined together. First half was tough and challenging, second half was technical and fun.

Lastly, I feel like in 10 years time there will be no desert in UAE, those plants! They are getting more & more every day. It's good for climate change but bad for sand surfers :)  

Hope to see everyone next week!

Thanks @Denizzalbayrak for doing a great job in this new position. You managed without any trouble at all. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use