•  
Advertise here

Speed limit in Ireland

Barry

I imagine this road would be fun to drive on Dubai style. Sending it in a Sunny with a white Patrol 2 inches off your back bumper flashing the headlights. It’s not a limit, it’s a target and don’t forget the 20 kph buffer if you don’t want to be pushed out of the way. 

2CD07222-ADD7-4C7D-942B-51DC81496079.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 9

27 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

SUPERB.

You know me bhai, I tell it like it is. 

I found a few more, totally reasonable limits for the given conditions. Maybe this is why mother Ireland gives us so many world class rally drivers/lunatics with no sense of fear. 

59C85A50-6E97-479F-867F-528E6106E0C6.jpeg

2E39363A-288E-4554-812E-6B3331481A56.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I guess the only reason I’m still here is because I spent most of my time in the garage fixing my crappy broken cars instead of driving them. 

Funny story time. I bought a 1.1 205 just for scooting to work and back when I was building my Subaru. I don’t remember if it was a 1.0 or a 1.1 but it was a clean 2 door shell so I cut the front springs, reset the rear torsion bars and threw a gti body kit and wheels on it. It looked good for what it was. Anyway, I was doing stuff I probably shouldn’t have been doing with this girl at a party and she had no way of getting home so I volunteered to drop her off in the next town. I was driving at 85 just to get rid of her as fast as I could, she wasn’t very nice. I saw the blue lights in my rear view mirror so I pulled over. The cop walked up and tapped my window and I rolled it down. He asked me why I was doing 85. I apologised and said I’m sorry officer, that’s as fast as this car would go. He booked me on the spot. Apparently police are born without a sense of humour. 

• Haha (+1) 7

On 7/2/2020 at 10:46 PM, desertdude said:

If this is 100 what's the limit on a regular blacktop highway. 1000?

It all comes down to how lucky you’re feeling and how many times you prayed that day. 

• Haha (+1) 3