•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 10 Jul 2020

Frederic

26 minutes ago, Sreejith Sreenivasan said:

@Frederic Hey Fred, just wanted to check with you if I'm good to go. I got my Radio and Flag yesterday. Hope I made it to Friday's list.

Thanks

Hi @Sreejith Sreenivasan You are good to go, see you on Friday !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 minutes ago, Oliver Slade said:

Please can I join this drive?

Hi @Oliver Slade welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

Of course you can join. Could you please do the following ?

1) Please reply which car you are driving, if you have prior offroad experience, and confirm if your vehicle's front and back towpoints are in perfect condition.

2) Please take your time to go through the briefing video and let us know which offroad-tools you have or don't have yet.

3) Please read the separate topic about Covid19 precautions and click on the "totally agree" emoji as confirmation that you have read and agreed with these precautions.

4) You'll need to RSVP on the drive calendar. On the right side of the Carnity Home page you will see all the drives which are scheduled. Click on the Absolute newbie drive and in the left corner you will see the RSVP signup (as pic below). Now click on "GOING" and your name will appear on the RSVP list.

image.png.91b0e20b1e84c7b6c1e5e251320e2b69.png

Thanks !

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Melenany @Incognitoes as this is a drive for Absolute Newbies only (very first Carnity drive), i have removed your names from the list. Please signup for one of the Newbie drives this weekend or add yourself to the waiting list of those drives.

Thanks !

Freddy dear, Mark and I are here to support Nabil's new Jeep so if it's ok with you would like to join (I think Mark discussed with you?) Totally cool it's an Absolute Beginners drive; more practice always helpful. Lemme know x ...Yah Lekker

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Incognitoes said:

Freddy dear, Mark and I are here to support Nabil's new Jeep so if it's ok with you would like to join (I think Mark discussed with you?) Totally cool it's an Absolute Beginners drive; more practice always helpful. Lemme know x ...Yah Lekker

Hi @Incognitoes all fine by me, as long as you don't have a hangover upon arrival 😆

Will add you to the RSVP.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Oliver Slade said:

Hi I have a nissan patrol safari. Back and front tow bars good. I have driven in the desert a dozen or so times.

ill check the equipment and videos and rsvp as described. Plus will complete the COVID checklist

I've added you to the drive RSVP as it was the last available spot.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Oliver Slade said:

Thanks. I think I’m being dim but I can’t see the calendar on the home page. I’m using an iPhone so maybe that’s the problem? Also can’t see the videos- are they in the gallery section somewhere? Sorry for the hassles!

Hi @Oliver Slade The website can be a bit challenging at first, please have a look at below video to show you how to navigate through most of the pages.

If you have a laptop or PC, it might be more useful to find your way around the website in the beginning.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Frederic said:

Dear @Ahmed Farghaly @Nabil Bishara @Mukundan Nair @Adam Koster @Christian Andras @h1fny

To make sure you understand and agree with our COVID19 precautions, we would like to ask you to click on the "Totally Agree" image.png.185f63d43a984d0db3f3b7875aa80db2.png

icon in the Covid19 Precautions Topic.

Below a video on how to do this:

Next reminder for the following people mentioned below to click on "Totally Agree" in the COVID19 Precautions Topic. Please see above video on how to do this.

@Mukundan Nair @Oliver Slade

@Ahmed Farghaly you have clicked on totally agree on the drive topic, but not on the Covid19 topic yet.

This is a mandatory acknowledgement, otherwise we cannot allow you to join the drive.

Dear @Jeandre Bezuidenhout welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

Could you please introduce yourself and reply with the following information ?

- Which 4x4 are  you driving ?

- Any prior offroading experience ?

- Are both towpoints on the front and back in perfect condition ?

Please  also go through the complete drive topic, watch the briefing video and COVID19 precautions topic, and click on "Totally Agree" icon in that topic as a formal acknowledgement that you agree with our rules and precautions. 

Thank you !

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use