•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 10 Jul 2020

Wrangeld

10 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Looks to me like you are in. Bring your shovel. 

You are #1 buddy

@Denizzalbayrak you are #2

@J J you are #3

@Denizzalbayrak @J J @Tbone looks like you are all signed up for the drive with @Srikumar so I will remove you from the waiting list for this drive (as you cannot drive in two places at the same time).

10 hours ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Hi @Wrangeld please put me in the waiting list . Also i see some duplicate entries. 

Thanks 

As we juust removed everyone else in the waiting list ahead of you as they have a drive on Friday, @siddharth maheshwari you are now #1 on the waiting list. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Denizzalbayrak @J J @Tbone looks like you are all signed up for the drive with @Srikumar so I will remove you from the waiting list for this drive (as you cannot drive in two places at the same time).

As we juust removed everyone else in the waiting list ahead of you as they have a drive on Friday, @siddharth maheshwari you are now #1 on the waiting list. 

Hi @Wrangeld, I listed myself in the other drive just as a plan B and we have informed that over there that once we get a confirmation for this drive we will pull back. So, kindly keep me in the waiting list if possible. 

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Same here @Wrangeld , Pink rock is a Plan B.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Tbone said:

Hi @Wrangeld, I listed myself in the other drive just as a plan B and we have informed that over there that once we get a confirmation for this drive we will pull back. So, kindly keep me in the waiting list if possible. 

OK Tbone - noted, but I think that with your new status, the likelihood is that you would be offered some more responsibility on the Newbie drive Friday: and ... if you look at who is signed up it's pretty much all Fewbies!. 

Will keep you and J.J. updated and note that Pink Rock is plan B. Let's see if enyone needs to drop out. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/6/2020 at 9:14 AM, Wrangeld said:

OK Tbone - noted, but I think that with your new status, the likelihood is that you would be offered some more responsibility on the Newbie drive Friday: and ... if you look at who is signed up it's pretty much all Fewbies!. 

Will keep you and J.J. updated and note that Pink Rock is plan B. Let's see if enyone needs to drop out. 

Thanks Wrangled, you can count me out on this one. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use