•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 10 Jul 2020

Wrangeld

2 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher, @Magellan, @Chaitanya D, @AKR, @Foxtrot Oscar, @siddharth maheshwari, @Brette

MUST READ BEFORE THE DRIVE

It has been brought to my attention that you did not yet confirm with Totally Agree to the post below. 

Please make sure you have agreed to this before tomorrow morning. No icon in the right place, no drive (and an early start, all for nothing!)

Dear @Wrangeld firstly thank you for considering me in the drive. I have agreed to the COVID clause. Hope it is well received

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Unfortunately due to car issues I won’t be able to join tomorrow’s drive 😢

OK Angela. Noted. That's a shame, but we all have car issues from time to time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Guys, did anybody had interference and noise with your walkie talkie today? This is the second time when i used Channel 2, i got lots of static noise...I feel the noise is present when my engine is on when i go away from the vehicle or turn off the engine, it stops. I am using a Crony CN-888.

Your input will be appreciated. 

• Like (+1) 6

Thank you @Anish S for praising my investigative skills... at least I could help in a way as a co-pilot😉

@Wrangeld thank you for suggesting chocolates, the appreciation was already received in this nice drive...I really enjoyed it😊...

Getting ready for my drive nw...😳

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

11 minutes ago, Anish S said:

Guys, did anybody had interference and noise with your walkie talkie today? This is the second time when i used Channel 2, i got lots of static noise...I feel the noise is present when my engine is on when i go away from the vehicle or turn off the engine, it stops. I am using a Crony CN-888.

@Anish SI did not have any interference,  I am using Baofeng uv5.  

Thank you for @Wrangeld, @Jeepie and @Brette for a nice drive.

Special thanks to @Gaurav for tugging almost everyone except a few today.

Some pictures uploaded in gallery 

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Anish S said:

Maybe your Pajero is trying to tell you something?

• Haha (+1) 8

Thank you @Wrangeld, @Jeepie and @Brette for such a great fewbie drive. It was definitely a step up from newbie in every respect - great fun and good learning! 

Thank you @Gaurav for saving everyone. Your Pajero was kept busy and did not even get a chance to overheat - what a machine!

See you all again soon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use