•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 10 Jul 2020

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Anish S said:

Guys, did anybody had interference and noise with your walkie talkie today? This is the second time when i used Channel 2, i got lots of static noise...I feel the noise is present when my engine is on when i go away from the vehicle or turn off the engine, it stops. I am using a Crony CN-888.

Your input will be appreciated. 

A little when under the pylons but otherwise not too bad. Motorola not Crony. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Guys, did anybody had interference and noise with your walkie talkie today? This is the second time when i used Channel 2, i got lots of static noise...I feel the noise is present when my engine is on when i go away from the vehicle or turn off the engine, it stops. I am using a Crony CN-888.

Some cars do that on some frequencies on some radios: @Gaurav and my car doesn’t like Channel 3. 
Sometimes interference is unavoidable due to other people on same frequency, sometimes it’s indeed the radio (CN888 unfortunately doesn’t have a squelch setting), and sometimes it’s your car engine causing the interference. 

Next time we drive together I’ll give you one of my spare radios for some testing. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

Next time we drive together I’ll give you one of my spare radios for some testing. 

Post COVID of course 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Maybe your Pajero is trying to tell you something?

😜 Must be an undiscovered feature of Pajero...I will try to decode the message 🤣...I hope she does not spills any secrets...

Edited by Anish S
  • Haha (+1) 7

3 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Mehmet Volga you did great after that first crest

I wonder it was Lorenzo (y62) who was crested tugged by Gaurav from front and not Mehmet . Please correct me if I am wrong

• Like (+1) 2

@Anish S I'm glad that my driving was of some help and this is exactly how I personally learn driving behind seasoned offroaders to learn to perfect the line (track entry /exit) instead of fighting with gravity, cross tracks and using excessive rpm.

@Veedooshee your contribution with your common sense and attentiveness is beyond anyone's imagination, as I never expected that Rajeevan can find his number plate back in the desert, once lost. I was super impressed with your photo searching and connecting the dots skills to help him. Really well done to be so cautious while off-roading, and im sure with time you will become a very good off-roader.

Big thanks and well done to @AKR @Rajeevan Vickneswaran @Magellan for not getting stuck in such a tricky area.

Last but least, thanks and VERY well done to our new leader @Wrangeld for leading an excellent and super challenging drive at solar park and kept on playing with drive level based on convoy response. It is not an easy task for new leaders to tweak the level and find a perfect balance between enjoyment and not getting stuck or scaring people.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

😜 Must be an undiscovered feature of Pajero...I will try to decode the message 🤣

Sounds like the new Rolls Royce that comes with hidden codes for the owner to crack. 

Looks like mitsubishi beat them to the idea. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 6

4 hours ago, Anish S said:

@Anish S Mobile could be the culprit. it causes lot of issues specially when we we are exchanging signals like whats ap messages, calls

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use