•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 10 Jul 2020

Wrangeld

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above - (No Newbie Allowed)

When: 10 Jul 2020, Friday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Solar Park Pylon -  https://goo.gl/maps/N6DVvggsNYBP9FuS6 (24°46'23.2"N 55°21'15.8"E)

Action Plan: Morning drive till about 08:30 – 09:00 AM 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Please also make sure you have all the equipment required on board as a Fewbie.

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STRATING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

Approximate finish time: 08:30 – 09.00 AM

End Point: Solar Park Pylon  https://goo.gl/maps/N6DVvggsNYBP9FuS6 (24°46'23.2"N 55°21'15.8"E) 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • 1 Lead Marshal + 2 or 1 Senior Members + 10 Members.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 7

3 minutes ago, RohanH said:

Ohh. Thats why. Before some time I saw 12 RSVP and now 11 so I thought someone left. 

Sorry

@RohanH yes you are right dude, I have withdraw due to long distance from my place.  may be I could not make it early morning. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

2 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Can’t seem to join drive 

Looks to me like you are in. Bring your shovel. 

2 hours ago, Tbone said:

Hi @Wrangeld please put me on the wait list. 

You are #1 buddy

@Denizzalbayrak you are #2

@J J you are #3

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use