•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - Al Lisaili - Dubai - 10 Jul 2020

On 7/6/2020 at 12:50 PM, asifk said:

Hi  @Ale Vallecchi yes car all fine now, thanks ! Looking forward to Friday !  

Hi @Ale Vallecchi unfortunately something has come up and I will not be able to join this drive on Friday. Really disappointed as it sounds like an amazing plan - but alas family calls. I will remove my RSVP from this drive. Have a great time, stay safe, and see you soon. Best, Asif 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, asifk said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi unfortunately something has come up and I will not be able to join this drive on Friday. Really disappointed as it sounds like an amazing plan - but alas family calls. I will remove my RSVP from this drive. Have a great time, stay safe, and see you soon. Best, Asif 

Dear @asifk sorry to hear you will not be able to join. Hope all is OK on your side. We'll see you soon out there, and thank you very much for informing us ahead of time.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Jolly Abraham said:

I confirm that i have completed more than 5 fewbie drives.

but i am cancelling my RSVP this week because my car have some issues.

once it is cleared, will join the next drive. sorry for the delay

Thanks for letting me know in advance @Jolly Abraham. Seems the heat is taking its toll on many cars. Look forward to see you soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

Sorry, the car is at the mechanic’s so I won’t be able to make it tomorrow 😔

Have fun and see you next week, inshala!

@Desert Dweller I am sorry that you will not be able to join the drive. Take care of your car, so we can see you soon out there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Carnity Members @Kalahari, @Najeeb Mohammed, @Chaitanya D, @Colin Jordan, @Rinelle Sanaani, @Febin Frederic and @Srikumar

Below is the convoy numbering for this Friday afternoon drive in Al Lisaili:

DRIVER CAR POSITION

Ale Vallecchi

FJ  1
Kalahari Xterra (you cannot miss it) 2
Najeeb Mohammed FJ Extreme Black 3
Chaitanya D Xterra Black 3
Colin Jordan Jeep Wrangler Red 5
Rinelle Jeep Wrangler Black 6
Febin Frederic Jeep Wrangler Orange 7

Srikumar

Cherokee XJ 8

Please remember the following:

• MEETING TIME IS 4:30PM SHARP. We plan on a quick deflation, with the goal to leave as early as possible, to enjoy as much driving in daylight as possible. Please deflate to 12-13 PSI.
  • DRIVERS MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH THE MINIMUM FEWBIE GEAR AND HAVE FUNCTIONING FRONT AND BACK TOW POINTS. Those who do not comply with these requirements will be asked to leave the drive. If anybody needs to still purchase necessary items such as shovels, they can do so at minimum cost at any Speedex (if DM is too far). The compressor is recommended, as we'll try to exit near Solar Park, which is a bit far from Al Parking.
  • Please have your radios fully charged and tuned into CHANNEL 2 (446.031).
  • You may fill up the tank at the Eppco gas station just before the exit at Al Lisaili: https://maps.app.goo.gl/GcdgZCK5eKqfNBUR6

Enjoy the end of the week and see you on Friday.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Carnity Members @Kalahari, @Najeeb Mohammed, @Chaitanya D, @Colin Jordan, @Rinelle Sanaani, @Febin Frederic and @Srikumar

Below is the convoy numbering for this Friday afternoon drive in Al Lisaili:

DRIVER CAR POSITION

Ale Vallecchi

FJ  1
Kalahari Xterra (you cannot miss it) 2
Najeeb Mohammed FJ Extreme Black 3
Chaitanya D Xterra Black 3
Colin Jordan Jeep Wrangler Red 5
Rinelle Jeep Wrangler Black 6
Febin Frederic Jeep Wrangler Orange 7

Srikumar

Cherokee XJ 8