•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - Al Lisaili - Dubai - 10 Jul 2020

12 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

My car has feelings you know :-)

Of course. I was debating between burgundy and maroon, than decided just to go for unique 😊. I'll use your color descriptor of choice 😇

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just back from a refreshing drive and fully energized - everyone drove like on highway in the desert!

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi, @Srikumar and @Colin Jordan. Well driven everyone,  almost 70+ km at 40 to 60 kmph through most of it. Some pictures uploaded in gallery. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2

12 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Just back from a refreshing drive and fully energized - everyone drove like on highway in the desert!

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi, @Srikumar and @Colin Jordan. Well driven everyone,  almost 70+ km at 40 to 60 kmph through most of it. Some pictures uploaded in gallery. 

Thank you @Chaitanya D. Very nice to have had you in the drive. You are now in total control of your new car. Well done. Hope to see you next week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Rinelle Sanaani said:

@Ale Vallecchi.. thank u so much again for the super adrenaline joy ride in the desert

. And for a lot of criss crossing.. it was really fun!

Thank you @Rinelle Sanaani. You are improving every drive. See you soon.

1 minute ago, Febin Frederic said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi we had a blast. awesome pace. look forward to next drive.

Thanks a lot @Febin Frederic. We had not driven much together, but I trusted you could handle your car, even if at the back, and you certainly did very well. Good job.

7 minutes ago, Najeeb Mohammed said:

Enjoyed the drive and the group what a team we went today 

Thank you @Najeeb Mohammed. You have improved a great deal, and can now take full advantage of the FJ's potential. Well done.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ale Vallecchi awesome drive, followed by an equally awesome trip report studded with stats and beautiful descriptions. Loved reading it .🙌🤝

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use