•  

Srikumar has been promoted to the CREW level - Highest rank

Gaurav

@Srikumar you were there on our very first drive and have been a constant source of inspiration and guidance since. It was you who told me to drive higher on the dunes to find that place where the momentum carries you, it was you who told me to use less power and better lines, it was you who totally understood that being in the sand was as much about clearing my head as having fun.

You are so incredibly generous with your advice, your support, your friendship and this promotion is so deserved because you embody the DNA of this club. Thank you for everything you bring to this club that makes it such a special place to belong. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Wonderful news @Srikumar. You are a true leader, never showing off, but always showing the way how to get better, and improve oneself. I feel honored to have you watching over my drive tomorrow. It will be yet another opportunity to learn from you. Congrats!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

@Srikumar congrats buddy. You deserved this and like many others have said, you are a true leader and always there to help and give advice when needed.  Been a pleasure driving and learning from you along the way and thanks for all the help and support that has brought me and so many other newbies up the ranks.  

Well done Sri. Take a bow. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

बधाई हो

If this above doesn't mean congratulations, then sorry 😄
Well deserved new rank @Srikumar! Your methodical but yet calm and relaxed nature greatly influences your amazing driving and leading style. Your enthusiasm is contagious and it has always been a pleasure driving with you and learning from you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

55 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

बधाई हो

If this above doesn't mean congratulations, then sorry 😄
Well deserved new rank @Srikumar! Your methodical but yet calm and relaxed nature greatly influences your amazing driving and leading style. Your enthusiasm is contagious and it has always been a pleasure driving with you and learning from you.

Hahaha. Yes. That's the right word. Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 5

Very well deserved.... congratulations @Srikumar for the achievement...I did my very first drive with you and you taught me one of the most crucial skill which is how to control the tail when decending....from then I always apply what I learned from you n it was an eye opener for me. Having the control over tail is very important n it is one of the thing we constantly have to do while driving on the sand. Thank you so much for your support, keep it up.

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use