•  
Advertise here

Thanks CARNITY for training Videos

Friday morning got a SOS call for Rescue someone stuck in mud in Jabel Ali ,As I was going through CARNITY videos a night before, I desided to go and help with my Hummer H2.

I successfully did it, It was only possible because of the videos and discussion on Carnity form.  Thanks Carnity for helping us improve and giving us confidence 🤩😍🤩

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Well done @syed salman raza on your first tow-rope recovery and it's really nicely done without any excessive force with just enough power required for the pull. That's a right way of doing it. Keep it up. Idea is to prefer 5 soft tugs than 1 hard tug, unless really required.

Nice to see off-roaders spending time in learning (reading and watching) through tons of resources here, as that's why they are stored here to pass the knowledge and make you do right things at first time, than breaking bumpers, rope and vehicles.

I just hope that camera person was far away from the rope radius and this capture was with full zoom to be this grainy.

We have been securing the tow ropes earlier before the harder tugs, but as per recent incident where tow hook flew with a gentle touch we all have been advise to secure rope for all the tugs. Maybe next time you visit hardware shop get these 1 ton strap with climbing shackle to secure the rope.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-06 at 4.53.55 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-09 at 4.34.22 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Rope (eyelet) breaking will not cause much issue, as much as tow point breaking (metal part).

Even if eyelet break it will slow down rope snapping due to additional harness by absorbing the shock.

You can never protect 100% of the rope as rope usually break from in between than eyelet unless eyelet has been heavily used or torn (then its time to replace the rope, anyways).

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.