•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

38 minutes ago, Shiju Manuel said:

congrats @Wrangeld you well deserved this with so much dedicated to this club as well as off roading.

Thank you Shiju. Hope to drive with you soon. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Well deserved @Wrangeld. Your dedication to off roading is quite amazing

No less than yours ... 2 drives every week. You'll be there soon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congrats @Wrangeld and @Jeepie !!

I still see you on the first drive with Marjan staring at the Pink Rock ascent, and the TJ did not feel like it wanted to go up. Slowly but surely like Herbie, the TJ has accepted you and Marjan, and now shines brilliantly and with a blush and takes you both from Dubai downtown to all corners of the UAE ! 

Fast forward less than a year and both of you reached this level and there is no knowing who’s gonna be able to hold you guys back. Absolutely hard work you’ve both put in and for people driving in the desert in this time of year you perfectly know it has to be a passion, otherwise we could all stay in bed and on the couch with the AC on. 

Enjoy it and on to the next one !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Congrats Richard, wonderful news. You guys are growing at an amazing pace and are a very good inspiration to the ever growing group of new off-roaders. You have brought so many positives to this club interms of active participation,  commitment, mentorship and ofcourse your trip reports (which I am sure everyone in the offroad club eagerly waits once your drive is done). You have also added a new dimension to drive posting by starting the trend of a pre-trip report which I have also started doing since the last drive.

Look forward to driving under your lead in the very near future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Great job @Wrangeld and much deserved promotion. I remember you finishing a Newbie drive at Badayer, just before I was to begin my first Fewbie drive: you had a giant smile of satisfaction on your face. You have kept that smile on all through every step of this offroading journey, and surely will continue to smile all the way to the top.  Congratulazioni!! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Congratulations @Wrangeld. I will struggle to write something half as good as you, but let me try. Your best quality I feel is that you say what you see and are very transparent about it. You have a nice way to approach and share your feelings. Whether they are good or some feedback about something which can be improved. We know that all you share is due to your concern of making things better and keeping Carnity on the number one spot for a long time to come. Love your endearing smile and please keep the way you are, we love you for the flavour you bring to our community.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 hours ago, Frederic said:

Congrats @Wrangeld and @Jeepie !!

I still see you on the first drive with Marjan staring at the Pink Rock ascent, and the TJ did not feel like it wanted to go up. Slowly but surely like Herbie, the TJ has accepted you and Marjan, and now shines brilliantly and with a blush and takes you both from Dubai downtown to all corners of the UAE ! 

Fast forward less than a year and both of you reached this level and there is no knowing who’s gonna be able to hold you guys back. Absolutely hard work you’ve both put in and for people driving in the desert in this time of year you perfectly know it has to be a passion, otherwise we could all stay in bed and on the couch with the AC on. 

Enjoy it and on to the next one !

7 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Wrangeld. I will struggle to write something half as good as you, but let me try. Your best quality I feel is that you say what you see and are very transparent about it. You have a nice way to approach and share your feelings. Whether they are good or some feedback about something which can be improved. We know that all you share is due to your concern of making things better and keeping Carnity on the number one spot for a long time to come. Love your endearing smile and please keep the way you are, we love you for the flavour you bring to our community.

10 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Great job @Wrangeld and much deserved promotion. I remember you finishing a Newbie drive at Badayer, just before I was to begin my first Fewbie drive: you had a giant smile of satisfaction on your face. You have kept that smile on all through every step of this offroading journey, and surely will continue to smile all the way to the top.  Congratulazioni!! 

2 hours ago, Xaf said:

Morning Wrangled!

Congratulations with your promotion, continue with contributing you do, with a sharp tongue, but constructive.

See you seen again in the sand!

A quartet of leaders, friends and people who have set the high bar to which I aspire saying such kind, supportive and caring words is truly humbling. To live up to your example, to follow in your road tracks and to be able to play a small part of the leadership team casting such a benevolent shadow over everyone within this club is where I aspire to be. 

@Frederic I still remember on our first or second drive you gave us a shovel as we had none in the car. A simple act of selfless kindness that exemplifies everything about what you bring to this club. 

@Rahimdad You have a nice way to show your feelings too! COVID has denied all of us the warmth and comforting feeling of an early morning Rahimdad hug and I think we all miss it - because our Superman has the capability to help us all feel better, more confident, more capable and experience the joy and grace you bring to everything you touched. 

@Ale Vallecchi Indeed. I think I was looking quite enviously that day thinking ... wow, these guys are amazing. I was correct. You set an incredibly high bar to follow and I learn from you at every turn and twist: be it following on your tracks in the sand, or how you meticulously plan your drives and breifings. 

@Xaf yes, I share my opinions, possibly more vocally than others. On the other hand, your professionalism and strive for more knowledge and skill constantly reminds me that this game is much more than getting into the vehicle and hoping to plough through what ever obstacle we might face. To coin a phrase, I will happily be your wingman any time.

I am not going to pretend that I am anything but delighted to be given the trust of this rank.

@Jeepie I said it before, and I will say it loud and proud out here again. Thanks for not only joining me on this journey but grasping it with two hands and showing us all your incredbile potential. We are a pretty good team (and when I get a car of my own :-) being in your convoy will be the greatest pleasure I could have) and are both individually growing in this game. But I am not going to forget that you really are a trailblazer in the club. First ever Woman at Expert level, and as Rahimdad said, setting an example to all the other women (and men) that you are just as competent, just as capable as everyone else - it will nonetheless be amazing to see when you post your first all women drive! There are a lot of members in your wake looking up to the amazing example you set.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use