•  

Jeepie (Marjan) has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

6 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Wonderful @Jeepie. You are definitely on course to bring something to Carnity that we have waited for a very long time, our first Lady Marshal. And I am sure that at the pace that you and Richard are going, it would be in the very near future. 

And then First - Ladies only - off-road drive - @Rahimdad age old dream.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Congratulations @Jeepie. I admire the child in you. Still remember the time when at Maliha Adnoc pump a bunch of Enfield bikers arrived. You ran over wearing the Enfield T-shirt to share your enthusiasm with them. You bring the same child like enthusiasm to our community. Not only we see you as one of the first Carnity Lady Marshal, but also the first couple to achieve the Marshal status in the Carnity offroad club. @Gaurav rightly put, it has been my long time dream to have a ladies only drive, now with upcoming talents like @Vanessa8580, @Desert Dweller, @Foxtrot Oscar, @Incognitoes, @Veedooshee and the likes we can truly arrange for a drive for ladies only.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Congrats @Jeepie and @Wrangeld well done to the both of you. The dedication and commitment week after week shows in every drive and it's been a pleasure driving with the 2 of you for the last year and looking forward to what's in store for the near future. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Jeepie. I admire the child in you. Still remember the time when at Maliha Adnoc pump a bunch of Enfield bikers arrived. You ran over wearing the Enfield T-shirt to share your enthusiasm with them. You bring the same child like enthusiasm to our community. Not only we see you as one of the first Carnity Lady Marshal, but also the first couple to achieve the Marshal status in the Carnity offroad club. @Gaurav rightly put, it has been my long time dream to have a ladies only drive, now with upcoming talents like @Vanessa8580, @Desert Dweller, @Foxtrot Oscar, @Incognitoes, @Veedooshee and the likes we can truly arrange for a drive for ladies only.

Many Congratulations to you @Jeepieon your achievements...

🤔somebody was talking about chocolates around this week.. @Wrangeld so now for sure 😆 

Since you shared your dream @Rahimdadwe share the dream now...

@Vanessa8580 hopefully I can fly the Pajero the way you do though😉...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Veedooshee said:

@Vanessa8580 hopefully I can fly the Pajero the way you do though😉...

You mean drive, right....?

With fly many will skip the beat and first will be @Anish S lolol.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Confused (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use