•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 17 Jul 2020

Gaurav

7 minutes ago, Xavier Treasurer said:

Xterra - off Road, 2015 model

Dream 4x4 for many off-roaders and you will love your vehicle 2X more after offroad drives.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gaurav said:

@Lisa Pemberton this drive is for absolute newbie and though you have already driven once, so you should join another morning newbie drive in Sharjah, please.

I was joining this one with @Kieran McKeown - I live in RAK and stay in his place in Dubai - he wasn't able to make it last week when we were supposed to go together. Unless we both cancel?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lisa Pemberton said:

I was joining this one with @Kieran McKeown - I live in RAK and stay in his place in Dubai - he wasn't able to make it last week when we were supposed to go together. Unless we both cancel?

No worries, you both are most welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

No worries, you both are most welcome.

Thank you so much! We appreciate it. We'll be on the Newbie drives once this one is completed. Looking forward to it and figured out the ABS issue so will be good to go this time :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

27 minutes ago, Lisa Pemberton said:

Thank you so much! We appreciate it. We'll be on the Newbie drives once this one is completed. Looking forward to it and figured out the ABS issue so will be good to go this time :)

And tow hook sorted too?

• Like (+1) 1

LAST REMINDER 

BEFORE I REMOVE THESE THREE NAMES FROM THE LIST.

Hi @Enoch Mbatiah  @Miguel Ibarbia  @Kieran McKeown welcome to Carnity off-road club.

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Confirm your vehicle has 8-10 inches of ground clearance along with front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.
  • Like (+1) 1

Hi, happy to join. I have a Jeep Wrangler JK, 2015. I have been in Dubai for 6 years, been in the dessert several times, but this is my first time with Carnity. Jeep is stock version, but I guess it still has 8-10 inches clearing. I confirm it has front and rear hooks, as well as other basic off road gear. See you tomorrow!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use