•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 17 Jul 2020

Gaurav

17 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Although my first trip was short cut due to the unfortunate incident, I believe the best is yet to come . 
Thank you for every one from the Carnity team especially our captain Gaurav for the patience , help and tolerance. 

I hope to see you soon

Cheers 

Mohamed 

I wish that after ur unfortunate event of the leakage we will have the chance to see u again and have a longer adventure enjoying our drives. 

Hope ur car is in good controllable condition with no big harm.

C u inshaallah. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It was a great experience and well deserved after the difficulty waking up at 4am in the weekend :) "kidding"

@Gaurav, thx for the day, experience, patience and towing efforts;)

The recapping msg was also terrific. 

Dear team, appreciate ur patience and support. 

Cu again and looking forward. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Omar Shoukry said:

I wish that after ur unfortunate event of the leakage we will have the chance to see u again and have a longer adventure enjoying our drives. 

Hope ur car is in good controllable condition with no big harm.

C u inshaallah. 

Thank you Omar and sure and very soon we will meet inshallah and better than ever , will come to the Joy of desert 😉

• Like (+1) 1

Evening all, 

A bit later than planned due to some family activities for the rest of the weekend, but great drive by all of you! @h1fny that managed to get his first stuck that his friend @Neale Faulkner just missed out on as he was still on the other side of the dune. @Kieran McKeown showing that in order to control the Duster it takes some experience which grew fast during the route, @Lisa Pemberton trying out new lines along the way learning how to recover herself! @Enoch Mbatiah figured out that the Pajero is actually a pretty good off-roader ;-) @Omar Shoukry who learned the tricks in his Explorer and the technical settings his car brings. Indeed the unfortunate event with @Mohamed Seidam who had to exit early.. (I hope they managed to get this solved easily) @Vineeth John Joseph showing how an Xterra needs to be driven slowly seeing the power his car has! And also having the 2 JK's in the back with @Miguel Ibarbia and @Hennie Schoeman showing real wranglers don't get stuck :-) !!

Great weekend with loads of exercise (at least for me) don't forget to share your pics in the Gallery --> https://carnity.com/gallery/category/235-ab-newbie-qudra-dubai-17-jul-2020 even though I see @J J got enthusiastic and decided to share the fossil rock pics here ;-) 

And ofcourse thanks to @Gaurav for always giving us the chance to learn new things!

Edited by Mels Wolf
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Gaurav and @Mels Wolf for all of your advice, help and patience yesterday. It was great to know that with enough "GAS GAS GAS" the humble Duster can get to the top of of newbie dunes!!! Great fun over the final dunes and can't wait for more!!!

• Well Done (+2) 2

@Gaurav @Mels Wolf thanks for the support guys. Had an awesome time even when accidentally blazing my own trail! Having you there gives me the confidence that when I mess up I will have the voice of experience to coach me out of it. Pictured me defying gravity on my off course refusal. 

IMG_20200717_095820_011.jpg

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
typo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use