•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 17 Jul 2020

Rahimdad

As its just passed 7pm in Saudi Arabia I present to you our convoy numbering for tomorrow.

1 Rahimdad - Lead
2 Vanessa - Second Lead
3 Veedooshee
4 Avig
5 David Ortell
6 Sertac - Centre Forward
7 Sreejith Sreenivasan
8 Topgear
9 Ahmed Farghaly
10Chaitanya - Sweep

Radio Channel for tomorrow's drive

Carnity Channel 1: 446.00625 Mhz.

Please make sure your radio is charged and set to all 5 Carnity frequencies when you arrive at the deflation point, as we might change the channel if there is disturbance on Channel 1.

Keep your distance when deflating and do not "gather" upon arrival. Deflate your vehicle and step back in the car so we can convey the briefing over the radio. Whenever you need help to deflate, announce on the radio and a senior or marshal will come to assist.

Make sure you have a deflator, flag, and your radio. Since we will be ending with no gas station nearby a compressor is compulsory for tomorrow's drive.

See you tomorrow !

@Vanessa8580 @Veedooshee @AviG @David Ortells @sertac @Sreejith Sreenivasan @topgear @Ahmed Farghaly @Chaitanya D.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Please add me to the convoy as well, @Rahimdadbhai take me as well. Sorry for being late, it was quick change from pink rock to fossil rock. As the slots were full @Onlyjunaid couldn’t join with me

Edited by Nivin
  • Like (+1) 2

@Ahmed Farghaly sure will remove you from the convoy, hope you get your car soon.

@AviG sure will make sure we end near a gas station, got carried away with a smaller convoy.

@Onlyjunaid and @Nivin are included. Revised convoy as below. No need for air compressor we will finish near Adnoc pump.

1 Rahimdad - Lead
2 Vanessa - Second Lead
3 Veedooshee
4 Avig
5 David Ortell
6 Sertac - Centre Forward
7 Sreejith Sreenivasan
8 Topgear
9 onlyjunaid
10Nivin
11Chaitanya - Sweep

adio Channel for tomorrow's drive

Please make sure your radio is charged and set to all 5 Carnity frequencies when you arrive at the deflation point, as we might change the channel if there is disturbance on Channel 1.

Keep your distance when deflating and do not "gather" upon arrival. Deflate your vehicle and step back in the car so we can convey the briefing over the radio. Whenever you need help to deflate, announce on the radio and a senior or marshal will come to assist.

Make sure you have a deflator, flag, and your radio.

See you tomorrow !

@Vanessa8580 @Veedooshee @AviG @David Ortells @sertac @Sreejith Sreenivasan @topgear @Onlyjunaid @Nivin @Chaitanya D

• Like (+1) 1

I got the car and just came to home. If possible I don't want to join for this week. I saw the oil service on due and I want to remove the mud flaps before desert break them. 

@Rahimdadif you need me for this drive please feel free to call me in the morning. I will wake up and come there. I am so sorry for such short notice. Literally I just come back home. 

Edited by sertac
  • Like (+1) 2

It's OK @sertac. Please take care of your new X. Revised convoy as below.

1 Rahimdad - Lead
2 Veedooshee - Second lead
3 Avig
4 David Ortell
5 Vanessa - Centre Forward
6 Sreejith Sreenivasan
7 Topgear
8 onlyjunaid
9 Nivin
10Chaitanya - Sweep

Radio Channel for today's drive

Please make sure your radio is charged and set to all 5 Carnity frequencies when you arrive at the deflation point, as we might change the channel if there is disturbance on Channel 1.

Keep your distance when deflating and do not "gather" upon arrival. Deflate your vehicle and step back in the car so we can convey the briefing over the radio. Whenever you need help to deflate, announce on the radio and a senior or marshal will come to assist.

Make sure you have a deflator, flag, and your radio.

See you all in a short while!

@Vanessa8580 @Veedooshee @AviG @David Ortells @Sreejith Sreenivasan @topgear @Onlyjunaid @Nivin @Chaitanya D

• Like (+1) 3

The perfect way to start my Friday morning was today's drive at the Fossil Rock...😊

Actually i got to be the second lead on today's drive, thank you so much @Rahimdad for entrusting me with such responsibility and letting me challenging myself.

Off we started after getting ready nice and early, and i had the privilege and honor to follow the path of our leader sir @Rahimdad@Rahimdad, @Vanessa8580 and @Chaitanya D really guided the whole convoy all the way to the fossil rock and down very nicely. We had some amazing performances of our senior members @Rahimdad, @Vanessa8580, @Chaitanya D, @Nivin and @Anish S at the play areas which were just fabulous to watch.

We also managed to drive on the outskirts of Faya, i felt the dunes were different and we really had such an enjoyable drive there.

Thank you @Rahimdad for your excellent leadership..

Thank you @Vanessa8580 for helping with the refusals and re routing ...

Thank you @Chaitanya D for keeping the convoy together and communicating effectively..

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use