•  

Looks Like It Can Kick Some Serious A$$

desertdude

Another option for the off road, but will take time to get into the Carnity list of Capable Offroaders 😉. Lets wait and watch!But initial looks and specs are impressive👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

51 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Another option for the off road, but will take time to get into the Carnity list of Capable Offroaders 😉. Lets wait and watch!But initial looks and specs are impressive👍

After 15 years from now when it became 20.000Aed car we will look in to it :D

Edited by sertac
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

I don't know have that much of knowledge of engines and mechanical stuff but from a design point of view they are all amazing! I'm speechless about Bronco 2-door and 4-door

I think having a civilized version of Bronco which is Bronco sport is brilliant! It's a good product placement. So Ford is not only targeting heavy off-roaders but also people like offroad enthusiasts or cross country people or mall crawlers (The same way of using LR4). Yet it is still a Bronco. It may sell a lot in Europe.

But my heart is with 2-door Bronco. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

All I can say is finally a car which is designed from the ground up with serious off roading in mind and serious offroaders it's target audience. 

Seems like you can take it straight from the showroom floor for a heavy dune bashing session with 0 mods required.

Although how it wears in these hot desert conditions is yet to be seen and turbos are a bit of an issue long-term in this fine sand. But I do expect to see them in the desert here as soon as they arrive and if it works like it's supposed to, be massively popular too 

Obviously there are going to be issues with the 1st and 2nd year models as they step in real world usage a few recalls some updates, niggles here and there.

Would loved to have seen a proper V8 version but Ford has save for the Mustang abandoned the V8, stupid decision if you ask me.

• Like (+1) 3

You mean this one....?

@J J sent me this last night.

@Javier M must be super excited with these BIG numbers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

9 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

You mean this one....?

@J J sent me this last night.

@Javier M must be super excited with these BIG numbers.

I will most probably buy one I really liked it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

17 minutes ago, Janarthan said:

Love at first sight!!!!

but looks like there was a teaser from Jeep some hours before bronco intro 

https://www.thedrive.com/news/34797/the-v8-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-392-is-coming-to-production-report

V8 JLW

Yep , They are getting out two though .. one is this V8 and the other is an electric 4xe.  They included the horses in both the ads as a jab to the Bronco:)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, J J said:

Yep , They are getting out two though .. one is this V8 and the other is an electric 4xe.  They included the horses in both the ads as a jab to the Bronco:)

The cost of the V8 Jeep woul be around 250 to 300k if it ever comes to the UAE. I would stick to the bronco and probably put a bigger turbo to get more horses from the 2.7 engine

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Javier M said:

The cost of the V8 Jeep woul be around 250 to 300k if it ever comes to the UAE. I would stick to the bronco and probably put a bigger turbo to get more horses from the 2.7 engine

Lol all the resellers will buy out the Broncos and Al Quoz will be having Broncos at 400K  : ) Just like how the Jimny got inflated pricing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use