•  
Advertise here

F1 2020

And that makes one point clear, never panic. Just follow leaders like @Xaf, @Ale Vallecchi, @Wrangeld, @Jeepie, @Brette, @Srikumar, @Frederic, @sertac, @Shamil, @Gaurav, @Asif Hussain, @Javier M  @Emmanuel and the likes for the best off road experience. They are very patient and never panicked which means they have the best solutions in record time to make every off-road experience a unique one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

And that makes one point clear, never panic. Just follow leaders like @Xaf, @Ale Vallecchi, @Wrangeld, @Jeepie, @Brette, @Srikumar, @Frederic, @sertac, @Shamil, @Gaurav, @Asif Hussain, @Javier M  @Emmanuel and the likes for the best off road experience. They are very patient and never panicked which means they have the best solutions in record time to make every off-road experience a unique one.

I have patience until a certain point!!!

Something like this>

😄😁☺️😊🙂🤨🕰🤯

1 hour ago, topgear said:

@Rahimdad your own name should be mentioned as well 😃

If only Ferrari is also at the sharp end of the grid challenging MB and RBR

Let them struggle! 

• Haha (+1) 2

@topgear thank you for the honourable mention. However I'm not as patient as the people I mentioned. @Xaf you're always hard on yourself and give yourself a lot less credit than what's due for you.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, topgear said:

After a short break, F1 is back at the classic Silverstone circuit this weekend and the race will be starting in a couple of minutes. Always nice to watch the British GP. 

And if you missed the race, next week again at Silverstone.

Who are you supporting?

• Like (+1) 1