•  
Advertise here

F1 2020

I am a part of EMSF Marshals and attended only off-road events including bikes. But refused F1 invitation as it required 6 weekends training which I could not commit myself to due to my off road passion.

There used to be Sarah who used to email me for all the events. Unfortunately I've stopped attending all Marshal events for past 5 years and Sarah stopped emailing me. I will try to dig up some old emails from my archives if I still have them. No luck so far. You can always visit EMSF office in Mamzar, they're open from 8 am to 2 pm for public.

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sajit Modiyil said:

F1 is a long lost passion for me. Motogp is where thrill meets passion, talent and everything else in the world. Race Sunday’s I will be at home before 4 to watch it live on wide screen. 

When did you lose the passion and why? Dominance of a particular team or too many rules changes?

• Like (+1) 1

@topgear too little respect given to Marshals and it's not paid. Some of those old timers who understood the value of Marshals are long gone and with GNFD last attempt for Guineas book of World Records for most number of 4x4s off road I completely lost it. 60 Marshals to control over 1000 cars, plus media vehicles, plus VIPs. The worst mistake we had to clear a fenced area where only one car could come through at a point and the kept the counting station for the World Record just after that fence in an open field where 60 Marshal cars could not block the area. So the record was lost even before the event took off. Really that was a point when I felt it was totally unsafe and quit.

• Sad (0) 1