•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Lisali - Qudra - 24 Jul 2020

Wrangeld

@Rahimdad and @Wrangeld Thank you so much for your great effort on Friday. it was truly challenging trip and full of technical points and learning.

I enjoined a lot and now I am full of energy for the rest of week :) :)   

As usual, here is the short video of our amazing trip. :)    

• Well Done (+2) 6

In addition, in order to have the best video for future trips, Please kindly share your photos or videos with me by WhatsApp.

off course, for taking any photo and video you need to comply with Carnity safety regulations and rules all the time.

thanks 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

It was definitely the most challenging drive for me and that is why good for learning. Special thanks to leads @Wrangeld @Rahimdad @Janarthan @Lorenzo Candelpergher for their extreme efforts for any types of recoveries which took longer time than driving under the desert sun!

Now it is clear to me that smaller dunes like in al lisali and solar park are a sign of soft sand as we all experienced... Similarly, the big dunes are due to relatively hard ground maybe... 

@Rahimdad your other drink is ready whenever you are ready! it was our bet to move my pajero more than 1 mm and you won already! I am the man of my word 😄

@asifk I did not know that was your first recovery! It was really a smart solution you found: accelerating the cars standing side by side to tow out!... it is a pity that we didn't record it! That was a good lesson learned from my worst stuck ever. My special thanks to @Wrangeld @Janarthan @marks for their help in such a tormenting recovery (also to all others for their long time waiting...)

See you all on the next drive!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use