•  

COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 24 Jul 2020

Frederic

1 minute ago, Joe Potter said:

Hi @Frederic could you please add me to the waitlist?

Thanks

Joe

Hi @Joe Potter you can join in on the Absolute Newbie drive in Al Qudra where there are still some open spots.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Chaitanya D i've added you to the drive. You can maybe take care of my big Xterra convoy 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Chaitanya D i've added you to the drive. You can maybe take care of my big Xterra convoy 😁

Thanks @Frederic. Long time since I was in your convoy,  this time Xt(er)ra bigger. Thanks for adding me in 

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Frederic 

I won’t be able to make it for this drive. I had a small wrist injury a few days ago and as a precaution don’t want to attempt to risk more strain. 

You may remove me from the list.

The Friday drives were a great motivation these days and I am really going to miss it. Hope to be part of your team anytime soon thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Biju Abdul said:

Hi @Frederic 

I won’t be able to make it for this drive. I had a small wrist injury a few days ago and as a precaution don’t want to attempt to risk more strain. 

You may remove me from the list.

The Friday drives were a great motivation these days and I am really going to miss it. Hope to be part of your team anytime soon thank you. 

Thanks for informing @Biju Abdul 

take care of yourselves and see you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

I am blessed with such an amazing convoy again. With the amazing driving skills of @Melenany in second lead, the ever supporting center forward @Chaitanya D, and the skillfull recovery and sweeping duties of @Mels Wolf i am quite sure we will have lots of fun.

image.png.c012de264b1014cb062778cfb11b61c0.png

The location pin is pointed on the road, but the deflation point is the gravel track the leads inwards (see red arrow below) You can easily drive inside and deflate once you're on that gravel track. 

image.png.f0b9c4d447bfc13bf4d7a70455dfcfbd.png

After deflation we will head deeper into Al Qudra and go further south towards the Solar park, and eventually make a loop and drive back north to exit somewhere near Hamari well, which is only a few kilometers away from the Last Exit gas station.

We will be using Carnity Channel #1, (446.00625 Mhz) so please turn on the radio when you arrive at the deflation point and we will do a radio check at that time and set up the convoy as per above numbering.

Please take the COVID19 precautions seriously and stay in your vehicle, except during inflation and deflation where we are to keep enough distance inbetween the cars and not start gathering/socializing.

See you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Bassam Dayani said:

Hi! I am new to Carnity and this club, got my wrangler a week ago (LOVE IT) I would like to be on the waiting list for this drive, Thank you! Looking forward to Off-roading together for this drive or another!! 

Hi @Bassam Dayani welcome to Carnity Offroad Club. Please join in on the Absolute Newbie Drive tomorrow. This drives is already closed. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use