•  
Advertise here

Dash mount recommended for Pajero 2010

Yeah, I hear you on the gas station woes in the U.S. I found that out the hard way on an all night drive through Cali when I ran out and had to sleep at the gas station until they opened! 45 days will give me time to test the Promate I ordered! Or I might ask some of my American friends for one for Xmas :)

• Haha (+1) 2

• 6 months later...

RAM mounts are my favourite. I tried everything under the sun as the car mounts available for my brick 276C were dame expensive. I had to use desert cart to get a Ram Mount from the US, 4 years and no issues, my brick is secure.

• Like (+1) 2

@Lisa Pemberton If you don't intend to take pictures/video's while driving, I would recommend this product at Amazon. I am using it on my Pajero placing it on one of the cup holder, it's got a firm grip, keeps my phone in a position that's handy to use and your phone is never exposed to direct sunlight, I am very satisfied with this product.

Cup Holder Phone Mount Universal Adjustable Gooseneck Cup Holder Cradle Car Mount for Cell Phone iPhone Xs/XS Max/X/8/7 Plus/Galaxy

Learn more: https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B07RBN46PC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_ExpeGb8AHHMFY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

image.png.2855c892c8ad0aa1e196d4169a2c4f7e.png

• Like (+1) 1