•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 24 Jul 2020

Gaurav

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie, Absolute Newbie and Above (All Levels)

When:  July 24 2020, Friday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Tawi Nazwa Farm https://goo.gl/maps/LjPWf8DebrAuNSWg9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 AM

End Point: 2nd Dec Cafeteria

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 15 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • 1 Lead Marshal + 1-2 Senior Members + 12 Members.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav if there are newbie drivers willing to join on waitlist, you can remove my RSVP. Joining this as other morning fewbie drive is full 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Gaurav Hi Gaurav, looks like I’m a bit late.. both newbie drives are full at the moment. I requested Frederic to add me to the waiting list. Requesting you the same as well. Please let me know if there is any more slots getting free.. of course after adding Dr Chaitanya.

Thanks.

Sreejith

Edited by Sreejith Sreenivasan
  • Like (+1) 2

@Gaurav and @Wrangeld you can add newbie @Sreejith Sreenivasan  on this drive who want to join and add me to wait list on the morning fewbie (Lisaili). Or another drive where places are available.

If no places come up if as one drops out , I will join only for the evening fewbie plus drive. Thanks

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Gaurav and @Wrangeld you can add newbie @Sreejith Sreenivasan  on this drive who want to join and add me to wait list on the morning fewbie (Lisaili). Or another drive where places are available.

If no places come up if as one drops out , I will join only for the evening fewbie plus drive. Thanks

OK @Chaitanya D - will add you to the wait list for the Morning Fewbie (with pleasure) and hope for your sake that a spot comes up - not wishing for anyone that it means that they cannot drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Sreejith Sreenivasan I am removing my RSVP. You can sign up for this drive.

Thank you so much @Chaitanya D. Hope you secured a place in the other drive.

Thanks

Sreejith

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, topgear said:

@Gaurav I would like to join the waitlist for this drive in case anyone drop out. Thanks. 

I have added you to the list, now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use