•  
Advertise here

Need advise- Condenser fan connection- Should it be direct of radiator fan

5 hours ago, Mels Wolf said:

Hi @RohanH,

Check my earlier post on the Gen 4 Pajero summer mods which for some reason I cannot find anymore ?? @Gaurav

I have the following setup which till now works without any issues;

- extra fan for the a/t cooler connected to the stock condensor fan so when you use the ac the condensor is also on

- extra condensor fan inbetween the a/t oil cooler and condensor next to the stock condensor fan with a button on the dash to turn it on (this also helps when you get the car out of a hot garage to help the ac cool or down quicker)

All fans added with metal brackets as per attached pictures (one with the loose fans for placement one with them all fixed)

B1434FB3-C9F4-4915-B693-5FBD4525ACE7.jpeg

EC62E994-ECDE-4B14-96B9-840B3E42CF8D.jpeg

Thanks @Mels Wolf.  How much should be the total cost for this. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is Automatic Transmission Cooler.

Sit down in front of your Pajero and peep through the last front grill vent.

You can see this just under and behind AC condensor and Radiator.

image.png

This is Engine Oil Cooler

image.png

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Sinol said:

@RohanH I am also looking for A/T oil cooler. Did you get it? If so can you please share the shop details and cost. Thanks

@Sinol I got the spal fan from Al ras spare part ajman. Check Al ras( thery have 3 shops in uae), Arctic spare part(please check for push fan, last time they gave me pull fan). You should get different sizes. Call them before going as most of the time they are out of stock of push fan. 12" fan should cost you around 180-200 in these shops.

If you go to official distributor of spal fans which is Ampex engineering will cost you the same 12" fan at around 270 aed

There are other low price fans (around 50 aed) in market but I heard they are not good. Please read earlier message in which Gaurav had mentioned what should be minimum CFM

This is the one I have. I think this is engine oil cooler fan. Fit in the space between condenser and front grill.

image.png.4f22b256285c2fb4e0f146c9b84a10d3.png

Edited by RohanH
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I too installed the 12" spal pusher fan two weeks before. i made last two drive in desert without switching off the AC except a hill climb at pink rock on last week. I fix on/off switch inside the dash board so when ever required we can switch it on. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sinol said:

Thank you @RohanH and @Shiju Manuel
@Shiju Manuel from where did you fix the fans with on/off switch.

@Sinol i did it from a garage in Ajman ( 100 dhs for fixing and wiring with fuse) you may need to buy the fan and switch (30 dhs) and give to them. ( its also available near there) 

@RohanH also did from same garage.

IMG_5966.jpg

Edited by Shiju Manuel
  • Like (+1) 2