•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 1 Aug 2020

Frederic

14 minutes ago, Andrei said:

Section EAA, Shop 8 (eaa-8). They have lights and shackles. Found the Baofeng UV5R for 70 AED (offer all across the Dragon Mart)

Excellent, thanks a lot @Andrei

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Ashy  @Ahmed Farghaly @Tero Vallas If i am correct, you have all done at least one drive with us, so kindly sign up for one of the Newbie drives, or send a message on the respective drive topics and ask to be put in the waiting list.

This ABSOLUTE newbie drive is meant for new members who join us for the very first time.

Thanks !

Fred

Dear @SureshVNair and @muzamil hussain Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

As you are joining us for the first time, please introduce yourselves with the following info:

1) Which 4x4 are you driving ?

2) Any prior offroad experience ?

3) Are the vehicle's front and back towpoints in perfect condition ?

In the meantime please look at the Video Briefing, and click on the "totally agree" emoji in the Covid 19 Precautions Topic. 

See you soon !

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

10 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Dear @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Ashy @Arun Mathew @Ahmed Farghaly @Tero Vallas If i am correct, you have all done at least one drive with us, so kindly sign up for one of the Newbie drives, or send a message on the respective drive topics and ask to be put in the waiting list.

This ABSOLUTE newbie drive is meant for new members who join us for the very first time.

Thanks !

Fred

No problem, Thank you @Frederic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Just now, Arun Mathew said:

@frederic I had to pull out of the drive last week due to technical issues .so would like to start off again to get the experience . Hope that’s ok with you . Thank you 

My apologies @Arun Mathew. You are welcome to join us. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

28 minutes ago, Ashy said:

Hello @Frederic, I couldn’t make it last week so this will be first time. I wish to start from the beginning, hope that’s ok. 

No worries @Ashy you’re welcome to join us. 

1) Which 4x4 are you driving ?

2) Any prior offroad experience ?

3) Are the vehicle's front and back towpoints in perfect condition ?

In the meantime please look at the Video Briefing, and click on the "totally agree" emoji in the Covid 19 Precautions Topic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Frederic, thanks! 
I am driving Jeep GC Upland 2019. I confirm availability of front and rear tow points. Also, the ground clearance is above the minimum requirement (attaching pic for me reference). This will be my first ever off road drive.

4E996B0C-FF88-483C-9C8C-D02434788793.jpeg

69A37082-C3A7-4902-BBD6-9DE430F50CAD.jpeg

D7AE7AB5-644C-4A00-AFE7-CA1EBED0651B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Guys, going to  one of the accessory selling companies 😎 today to sort out the front and back towing points. I only managed to locate the stock ones both in front and in the back. Can you confirm if they are fit for purpose or not. If not, what should I be looking for?

cheers 

C9F9671A-5ED2-4C41-9C7F-19D465A0CDE2.jpeg

BA4C4024-E01D-4A3E-AFA6-B7637744FA0B.jpeg

Edited by Andrei
Wrong info
  • Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Andrei said:

Guys, going to  one of the accessory selling companies 😎 today to sort out the front and back towing points. I only managed to locate the stock ones both in front and in the back. Can you confirm if they are fit for purpose or not. If not, what should I be looking for?

cheers 

C9F9671A-5ED2-4C41-9C7F-19D465A0CDE2.jpeg

BA4C4024-E01D-4A3E-AFA6-B7637744FA0B.jpeg

Hi @Andrei the stock ones are fine to use on our drives.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use