•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 1 Aug 2020

Frederic

On 7/27/2020 at 10:02 AM, Frederic said:

Dear @Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Ashy  @Ahmed Farghaly @Tero Vallas If i am correct, you have all done at least one drive with us, so kindly sign up for one of the Newbie drives, or send a message on the respective drive topics and ask to be put in the waiting list.

This ABSOLUTE newbie drive is meant for new members who join us for the very first time.

Thanks !

Fred

Dear @SureshVNair and @muzamil hussain Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

As you are joining us for the first time, please introduce yourselves with the following info:

1) Which 4x4 are you driving ?

2) Any prior offroad experience ?

3) Are the vehicle's front and back towpoints in perfect condition ?

In the meantime please look at the Video Briefing, and click on the "totally agree" emoji in the Covid 19 Precautions Topic. 

See you soon !

Dear Fred,

I just joined the club and looking forward with all my excitement for my first drive with your team. Referring to your questions above:

1) Nissan Patrol V6, 4.0L, Model - 2019.

2) no prior experience.

3) Both Two points are in excellent condition.

See you soon

Ajiesh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

5 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi @SureshVNair do you mean you don’t have all the off-road essentials yet?

For an Absolute Newbie drive you don't need any of those except a deflator and tire pressure gauge.

We can lend you a spare radio for your very first absolute newbie drive.

From second drive onward you can start buying your off-road gear like a shovel, radio, flag and compressor.

Oh That is a great help. You have nailed it exactly. In the case, I will be eager to join the drive.

Looking forward to 1st Morning.

Thank You @Frederic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Jinesh Thomas welcome to Carnity Off-road Club !

Kindly introduce yourself with the following information:

2) Any prior off-roading experience ?

3) Are the vehicle’s front and rear towpoints in perfect condition ?

Please go through the drive post and click on the “totally agree”Emoji in the COVID-19 Precautions post.

The video briefing is also a Must Watch. Take your time to watch it as this video has replaced our verbal briefings. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

10 hours ago, Kailas said:

Hi @Frederic please add my name to the list

Welcome to the club @Kailas

Kindly introduce yourself with the following information:

2) Any prior off-roading experience ?

3) Are the vehicle’s front and rear towpoints in perfect condition ?

Please go through the drive post and click on the “totally agree”Emoji in the COVID-19 Precautions post.

The video briefing is also a Must Watch. Take your time to watch it as this video has replaced our verbal briefings. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Ajiesh George Kannankara said:

Dear Fred,

I just joined the club and looking forward with all my excitement for my first drive with your team. Referring to your questions above:

1) Nissan Patrol V6, 4.0L, Model - 2019.

2) no prior experience.

3) Both Two points are in excellent condition.

See you soon

Ajiesh

Dear Fredric,

As this is my first drive with your team on coming Saturday, I don’t have a radio, flag and a shovel yet. When can I quickly grab one of these??

regards

Ajiesh

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ajiesh George Kannankara said:

Dear Fredric,

As this is my first drive with your team on coming Saturday, I don’t have a radio, flag and a shovel yet. When can I quickly grab one of these??

regards

Ajiesh

Hi @Ajiesh George Kannankara for you very first drive with us, you just need a tyre deflator and pressure gauge, which are available in ACE, Speedex, or Dragon Mart. The other equipment you can procure after your first drive. 

Hi @Tero Vallas this is an Absolute Newbie drive which is reserved for first-joiners. Kindly join in on one of the Newbie drives by adding yourself to the waitlist on these drives. (in the drive topic). 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Ajiesh George Kannankara for you very first drive with us, you just need a tyre deflator and pressure gauge, which are available in ACE, Speedex, or Dragon Mart. The other equipment you can procure after your first drive. 

Hi @Tero Vallas this is an Absolute Newbie drive which is reserved for first-joiners. Kindly join in on one of the Newbie drives by adding yourself to the waitlist on these drives. (in the drive topic). 

Sure, I will.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Thanks Fred. Looking forward to meet you soon 

• Like (+1) 3

@Frederik Bisbjerg @muzamil hussain @Vijaysekhar @Kailas @Jinesh Thomas

Please go through above topic and click on the "Totally Agree" Emoji to formally agree you will comply to the COVID precautions.

Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use