•  

COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 1 Aug 2020

Srikumar

Hi guys, thank you for this drive, great way to start a day. 

We had tons of fun at the back and I think it’s safe to say everyone had fun too.

@Srikumar always great drives and tracks, thanks 🙏🏽

@Vanessa8580 thank you so much for the tips I cannot wait for the next one to put them in practice, it’s always nice for me to learn as we learn something new on every drive, specially from someone with so much experience 🙏🏽 

I’ll add some videos of the back having fun 😍

AABE61E2-F31F-44CA-9362-1C05831A058B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Srikumar @Vanessa8580 @Chaitanya D for making the drive a great one. My first solar park drive  

great fun today and I have never done so much side sloping and definitely good opportunity to practice. Especially when @Vanessa8580 told me to steer down when I lose power and to my surprise I actually gain momentum to continue with the side sloping when I steer down slightly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks a lot @Srikumar for a wonderful ride.

Yes totally agree that we did a lot of side slopping this time and I guess almost everyone got so comfortable with it by now. 

It was a great experience to ride as second lead, I had to be so focused because I shouldn’t be judging the challenge in front of me by seeing how seamlessly you pass through it 😀

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use