•  

COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 1 Aug 2020

Srikumar

16 minutes ago, Kailas said:

Hi @Srikumar please add me to the list

@Kailas welcome to Carnity Off-road Club. This drive is currently full. Also, as you would be driving with us for the first time there is a dedicated Absolute Newbie drive at the same time in Qudra. Drive link is provided below. You can RSVP on that drive:

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@Usman Basit, @Biju Abdul and @Ammar Naji you have been added to Solar Park - 1 Aug - Morning Newbie drive.

CURRENT WAIT LIST

1. @Ahmed Farghaly  Solar Park Wait List - Posted Monday at 10:11 AM

Hi @Gaurav noted and thank you so much. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Srikumar said:

@Kailas welcome to Carnity Off-road Club. This drive is currently full. Also, as you would be driving with us for the first time there is a dedicated Absolute Newbie drive at the same time in Qudra. Drive link is provided below. You can RSVP on that drive:

Thanks @Srikumar

• Like (+1) 1

@Hennie Schoeman same thing happened to me, I don’t know why I read on the post Aug 1 Friday... and I’m standing here 😵

23 minutes ago, Hennie Schoeman said:

OMG, I'm standing here at the pin wondering where everyone is, and whether I'm maybe lost. Not realising that today is the 31st and the drive is only tomorrow 😂😂😂 See you guys then... 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Edgar said:

@Hennie Schoeman same thing happened to me, I don’t know why I read on the post Aug 1 Friday... and I’m standing here 😵

This long weekend stuff is confusing... At least there time to get back in bed for a few more hours. See tomorrow 👍🏻

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use