•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha - Sharjah - 31 Jul 2020

Gaurav

@Lisa Pemberton was great driving with your today.. @Kieran McKeown I am truly impressed with the Duster and how you managed it throughout the drive today.. you should claim money from Renault for the positive advertisement you are giving them for this car ;)

@Gaurav great lead and coach.. thanks a lot for this beautiful morning 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Another great day out on the dunes and I even had the honor of @Gaurav taking the helm to show me what my little Duster is capable of by getting it to the top of Fossil Rock. Thanks to @AviG and @Lisa Pemberton for all the great photos. I will upload some video footage over the next few days. Unfortunately my camera was mounted (taped!!) to the the passenger headrest upright so the back of my neck is blocking the view of Gaurav's ascent of Fossil Rock. Can't wait for Friday for more fun in the sun!. 

Edited by Kieran McKeown
typo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Kieran McKeown my friend got some used coils and wider tires in Sharjah for pennies , increased his ground clearance and made a huge difference in his 2006 trail blazer. I think it would be a good upgrade for your car 😁 

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Gauravfor the my first enjoyable drive with Carnity and all team under your leading and special thanks for Tuk ..it was externally fun. Thanks @Lisa Pemberton for the nice shoots .Thanks to all team for being patient during usual hiccup occurred in some spots . @Islam Soliman@Kieran McKeown@Veedooshee

See you again on next drive  ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Islam Hassan said:

Thanks @Gauravfor the my first enjoyable drive with Carnity and all team under your leading and special thanks for Tuk ..it was externally fun. Thanks @Lisa Pemberton for the nice shoots .Thanks to all team for being patient during usual hiccup occurred in some spots . @Islam Soliman@Kieran McKeown@Veedooshee

See you again on next drive  ! 

Keep learning and have fun...hiccups are part and parcel of the process🤪...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 8/4/2020 at 8:14 AM, Heisem said:

@Kieran McKeown my friend got some used coils and wider tires in Sharjah for pennies , increased his ground clearance and made a huge difference in his 2006 trail blazer. I think it would be a good upgrade for your car 😁 

Trail blazer stock ground clearance is a concern, but not for Renault Duster.

Although Renault Duster is 4WD but still it's not a proper 4x4 as it's not having a low range gearing, so you cannot really make duster a weekend desert toy, unless he is only joining the newbie drives.

Secondly I feel in Duster it's  gear upshifting is a major concern than anything else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use