•  
Advertise here

Tire deflator

topgear

Not accurate and a pain to regulate them. With a stem removal tool and a watch on your wrist to count the seconds you’ll be deflated in less than two mins.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 6

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

47 minutes ago, topgear said:

I would like to know if anyone uses this from ACE - is it accurate and reliable ?

Or if you have something else to recommend. 

image.png.3610cd9fb544e41d8b74f797c6d32e2d.png

These all takes time as well. I have the quick deflator.  It is good but I have to use pressure gauge to check the EXACT tyre pressure after air removal. 

image.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, RohanH said:

These all takes time as well. I have the quick deflator.  It is good but I have to use pressure gauge to check the EXACT tyre pressure after air removal. 

image.png

Is this the quick deflator ?

@Fredericsorry for the noob question. You’ll need to replace the stem after deflation ? Is it a difficult process for technical noob ? 😅

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, topgear said:

Is this the quick deflator ?

@Fredericsorry for the noob question. You’ll need to replace the stem after deflation ? Is it a difficult process for technical noob ? 😅

What @Frederic was referring is that, you can remove the stem from your tyre vaulve to let the air out and you can keep a count as a reference to stop the leak by fixing your stem back on the valve to get your desired tyre pressure. This is a method used by many offroader's. Though I personally use autoplus tyre deflator which is not as fast as the stem removal tool but saves the pain when you need to search around when your stem flies off. It's like you use the technique which suits you better. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

41 minutes ago, topgear said:

@Tbone aha! thanks....I think I will stick with tire deflator as I have concern that the stem may go missing 😅

Buy 12 valves for 5 dhs.

Initially you will loose, but after 3 or 4 failed attempt, you will stop loosing it.

I hardly loose any now, like once in a year or so but love the 20-30 sec max air down.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

43 minutes ago, topgear said:

@Tbone aha! thanks....I think I will stick with tire deflator as I have concern that the stem may go missing 😅

The latest models of stem removal tools are magnetic, so the stem won’t fly out easily. Even then we always keep some spare stems and valves in the car.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Not accurate and a pain to regulate them. With a stem removal tool and a watch on your wrist to count the seconds you’ll be deflated in less than two mins.

I do the same, :)

32 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Buy 12 valves for 5 dhs.

Initially you will loose, but after 3 or 4 failed attempt, you will stop loosing it.

I hardly loose any now, like once in a year or so but love the 20-30 sec max air down.

@GauravThanks, I have 5 pcs spare as a backup but i never lose it. it is easy and really fast. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3