•  
Advertise here

Air compressor buying choices

RohanH

Hi all, quick update. 

I also bought one and it workd like a dream filled up my 285/70/17 on my RAM from 10PSI to 36PSI in 1 minute and 55 seconds so extremely  impressed and happy with it and as @Lisa Pemberton said it works with a remote which is a trear. in terms of the warranty as @sertac mentioned you do have

that exact warranty slip in the box along with a stamped and signed receipt. so the 5 year warranty is legit. 

if anyone wants to speak to Allan the guy from Ravon auto regarding these please let me know and ill share his details.

IMG-20200728-WA0018.jpeg.26825977f5304abcec0d72851764f9ab.jpeg 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Awesome. Air compressor twinsies @Colin Jordan 🤜🤛. We can park up and synch remote operate our MeanMothers like total bosses 😎😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, Lisa Pemberton said:

I just bought this one today. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend!

On 7/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, Lisa Pemberton said:

Yeah I asked about that - the guy printed, stamped and signed a receipt and then took a copy for the shop. I asked about the 5-year warranty and what I should do if I had any issues within that time and he told me I could bring it back to the shop. I checked the warranty on the website and couldn't see anything that might exclude purchase here. Tbh I was sold as soon as I saw him demo it on my Pajero tires using the remote control... I'm a sucker for gadgets 😝!!

https://www.meanmother.com.au/images/MMACA3_MMACM3_warranty_2018.pdf

I have also bought it yesterday. Those guys are friendly. Explained well and very coperative.

Yes it has remote. We can switch on & switch off with remote. Its different feature than other compressor with similar or even higher price. And looks like this compressor has better heat resistance hose. It is faster 16 L /min. I will see how it works on friday. They mentioned the 5 years warranty on invoice. And it is mentioned on box as well. 

They have mild steel SKID plates as well which will be almost 30% costly than  aluminium plates. Its better than aluminium and looked very nice.

For compressor, Bush ranger is also good but ACE is giving only 1 year warranty in UAE although it has 5 years in Australia.

Thanks @Colin Jordan for sharing this compressor offer.

Edited by RohanH
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 members of the MeanMothers compressor crew now. Growing strong 😃😎😎😎. I agree @RohanH I really liked the vibe at this shop and very helpful and informative. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Just now, Lisa Pemberton said:

3 members of the MeanMothers compressor crew now. Growing strong 😃😎😎😎. I agree @RohanH I really liked the vibe at this shop and very helpful and informative. 

Yes. Looks like more pajero's in carnity as well as more MM compressors hahaha 😛

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Lisa Pemberton said:

When we get to 5 I'll start printing the T-shirts 😜

So much for our UNBIASED club ....😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use