•  
Advertise here

Air compressor buying choices

RohanH

So @Christian Andras I cheated and took the Pajero to Adnoc after the drive. But after misreading my gauge on deflation this morning got a chance to reinflate using the MeanMother. I'm a happy customer so far! Would have been happier had I remembered the battery for the remote today 😅. Are you thinking of buying one?

• Like (+1) 1

Yepp, my build in compressor in the FJ broke down 2 weeks ago. Turned out it was just the fuse (which I checked directly, but not the proper fuse, which was hidden behind the battery, so it took a trip to Toyota to sort out). Now working, but I thought I should have an extra compressor just in case - this one seems at least to be ok quality vs price balance...

• Like (+1) 1

@Christian Andras I would have let you have a try of mine! I'm afraid I wasn't feeling very well today so I didn't really hang about too long after. I wasn't sure who was on our drive from this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

If you haven't bought it next week, remind me the next drive if we are on the same one and you can have a proper look at it @Christian Andras

• Like (+1) 1

Hey, I used the compressor today. It is fast. And I think with 5 yrs warranty. I didn't use remote. The only thing which bothered me is these king of compressors, shows high PSI when connected and on as soon as I switched it off with still connected to tyre, it was showing right reading. I need to recheck it tomorrow. We both are in fewbie drive tomorrow. You can check it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RohanH said:

Hey, I used the compressor today. It is fast. And I think with 5 yrs warranty. I didn't use remote. The only thing which bothered me is these king of compressors, shows high PSI when connected and on as soon as I switched it off with still connected to tyre, it was showing right reading. I need to recheck it tomorrow. We both are in fewbie drive tomorrow. You can check it.

This is perfectly normal @RohanH. There is no compressor in the world that can show an accurate reading while it is inflating. You need to stop the compressor so the pressure can equalize.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 minutes ago, Frederic said:

This is perfectly normal @RohanH. There is no compressor in the world that can show an accurate reading while it is inflating. You need to stop the compressor so the pressure can equalize.

Thank you @Frederic. I can say this compressor is perfect then. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use