•  

Veedooshee has been promoted to fewbie level

Gaurav

Just now, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Veedooshee. I love a good detective from Colombo, to Kojak to Remington Steele to Monk. You quickly became my favourite after the number plate incident. Maybe we can start a new rank for you, Chief Detective.

Thank you so much @Rahimdad and wishing you a blessed Eid Mubarak..

oh yes please I would like to keep that exquisite rank😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congrats @Veedooshee , Chief Detective,  heard about that story and I still remember your very first drive . Fantastic that you have grown , of course there is Anish the sidekick too :) .. I actually enjoy reading your trip reports,  quite extensive and its as if I am live on that drive and it definitely saves the writing off the leads haha.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 hours ago, J J said:

Congrats @Veedooshee , Chief Detective,  heard about that story and I still remember your very first drive . Fantastic that you have grown , of course there is Anish the sidekick too :) .. I actually enjoy reading your trip reports,  quite extensive and its as if I am live on that drive and it definitely saves the writing off the leads haha.

Thank you so much @J J...oh...☺️...

yes definitely my copilot @Anish S is very supportive...

Am happy that my trip reports convey the feel of it..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Congrats @Veedooshee this is great news but now you have the same problem as @Jeepie and me ... new car as a reward @Anish S 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use